View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 10:12 AM   #31619
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - My New Little Shit Eater

- My New Little Shit Eater

Description:
You know, a beautiful Princess like me have a lot of slaves who wants to eat my precious shit
This slave have been begging for a long time to serve me as my toilet, and serve me he will I have him lay down on the floor, and I tell him that I will pee more than I have ever done before And with me that means A LOT I order him to open his toilet mouth, and I have him swallow me pee This should be a privilege for him
But I have more. I need to shit as well, so I tell him to keep the toilet open so I can get a clear shot to his mouth I shit a really lot in his mouth, and have him savor it inside. A toilet should be able to store this precious gifts
But this is not enough, I have him start jerking his dick. He should be grateful that I allow him to have a boner with my shit in his mouth. I have him on his knees, and I start giving him a foot job to get his erection hard.. Before he jerk himself and I allow him to cum on my foot with my shit in his mouth
Off course he eats his gifts from me
What a lucky little shit eater
Model:
PrincessNikki
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : My-New-Little-Shit-Eater.mp4
File Size : 476.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:55
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 208 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS