BooMPooL

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fastest Fingers In The West 1 280

Fastest Fingers In The West 1 280

MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 23 min 36 s - 1.34 GiB

Movie actress:
Tags: Boobs, Brunettes, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo Action, Babe
Description: How could I top the nurses uniforms you saw Carla and I wearing last week? The only conceivable answer (received from my Twitter fans) is the sexy school uniforms. So, it is my greatest pleasure - no, believe me, it really was - to feel Carla between my legs again dressed in a mini-kilt, tight white shirt, fully fashioned seamed stockings and suspenders. I don't know how Carla does it, but she has the ability to move her fingers at about 2000 bpm - well it seems that fast to me! To put it in perspective, that's faster than a bee flaps its wings! It's so easy to cum with her that I had to have a sneaky play with myself during our intermission so I didn't cum to quickly while we were playing. Rolling around on the bed together was fun. Our legs are so long, i'm surprised they didn't get tangled in the furore! She's such a sexy girl and just loves to be touched. I love making her jerk around on my tongue and feel her bum push onto my face as she orgasms. I hope you enjoy watching both of us as much as I did. If Carla doesn't jet off to far flung countries I'm sure you'll see her with Jim and I again in the not to distant future.

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03796 секунды с 9 запросами