AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen May 2004

18eighteen May 2004

Name of actress: Annette
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen

Do you know of any other girls your age that stick sex toys up both holes? "No...none that will admit that they do, anyway. But I don't care 'cause it feels good doing it so that's what matters. I started off using just my pussyhole, but after a while I was, like, 'This feels good, but I wonder if I can stick a toy up my butthole, too?' And then I tried it and I liked it, and next I tried putting one up both of my holes at the same time!" Do you cum better with a toy up both of your holes? "I don't know if it's better, but it sure is different! Like, when I start to cum with a toy up my butt, the feeling is way different than when I have one up my cunny. And when I have a toy up both holes at the same time, I cum so hard and so good that my body starts shaking all over!" Would you like to try a real cock up your butt? "I've thought about it, but I'd have to be real relaxed and the guy would have to put his thing in me real slow. That's the way I do it with a toy, and it would have to be the same way with a real cock. I wouldn't be afraid to try it though. I mean, it's not like I'm some kind of a butthole virgin or anything, that's for sure!"

GENERAL INFO:
Name: 18eighteen May 2004
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x795
Photos: 81
Size: 23 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03552 секунды с 9 запросами