Default Coral Guzman: Tits & Ass Winner

Coral Guzman: Tits & Ass Winner

Model: Coral Guzman
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 3000x2002
Gallery: 100
Size: 146 Mb

Coral Guzman is a lovely Latina from Colombia with a perfect body for XL Girls. She has to buy bras with very strong straps to contain those huge tits. They bring Senorita Guzman a lot of attention but she doesn't mind at all. In fact, Coral dresses to proudly show off those bodacious breasts. With a body like this, Coral knew she had to try modeling and the world is a better place for it. XLGirls: What is your favorite position? Coral: Doggy style 69 with me on top. XLGirls: What type of foreplay do you like? Coral: I don't have any in particular. XLGirls: What was your kinkiest sexual encounter? Coral: In the stairwell of a building. XLGirls: Have you ever had sex with another girl? Coral: I don't like having sex with women. XLGirls: Have you ever had sex in public? Coral: I never have but I would try it. XLGirls: Do you like anal play? Coral: I like anal play with licking and fingers. XLGirls: Have you ever been in a three-way? Coral: I would consider it. XLGirls: When you give blowjobs, do you spit or swallow? Coral: I like to swallow.

Download photos:
https://k2s.cc/file/cc754896a7a11 - 146 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03930 секунды с 9 запросами