AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen April 2006

18eighteen April 2006

Name of actress: Emma
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen

Come on, Emma, fess up. Do you ever masturbate when you're in the shower? "Well, that's not a very polite first question, is it? But I guess you guys aren't going to let me get away without answering it. Actually, I have a little, white dildo I keep hidden under my bathroom sink, and sometimes when my parents are gone, I'll run a warm bubble bath and jump into the tub. Then I'll put my legs up so they're over the sides and I'll slide the dildo into my cunny. Then I shut my eyes and work it in and out so slow that it takes me, like, 30 minutes to build to a super-fabulous cum!" So, do you suck cock with those gorgeous DSLs (Dick-Sucking Lips)? "Um, I sure hope my mom doesn't hear about this, but boys totally love me to suck their cocks. Trying to make a guy squirt using just my lips and tongue makes me the wettest. I'm not really that experienced yet, but I think I have a pretty good technique. At least that's what I've been told!" What's the wettest you've ever gotten giving a BJ? "It was when I was trying to deep-throat this guy, but almost gagged 'cause it was so big and I'd never done it before. I really liked him, so I agreed to do it doggie-style. Anyway, he was fucking me from behind and really giving it to me good, but then he came around and put his dick in my mouth, before I could even say anything! I was in shock. But I was turned on, too, by the taste of my own cunny juice and the size of his dick and the whole moment. I'm not gonna lie... I squirted good!"

GENERAL INFO:
Name: 18eighteen April 2006
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x784
Photos: 60
Size: 12 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06099 секунды с 9 запросами