View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 11:56 AM   #1759
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default GOLDEN CLASSIC REMASTER FROM 2006

GOLDEN CLASSIC REMASTER FROM 2006

DOWNLOAD

About video
In this months remaster to MPG4 we have got the amazingly sexy Faye and Kylie. They have the most perfect bodies that one could imagine.

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord and all His Works! Faye and Kylie together, lo it must be a miracle! Yes here it is at last, the Competition Update. Yes the lucky Tony who entered our competition and won! OK, so he was too chicken-shit scared to get his dick out but hey, I'm not one to pressure anybody. He told me he just wanted to be part of a jimslip scene without joining in, so I said, "Why not?" Well, what a combo, the beautiful and rampant Faye in the left corner and the impossibly cute little nymphomaniac, Kylie, kitted out in a little pink dress in the other. Yes and I am proud to announce, I will be fucking both their arses in the next update! So in the meantime, settle down, get out the pop-corn and enjoy a truly great example of HARD CORE LESBO ACTION.

By the way folks, remember my competition is running throughout 2006, so feel free to enter as I will be making more scenes like this, that you could join in throughout the year. Anyway, as I predicted last week, I joined the merry throng to indulge in some hard fucking action. These two babes have got to be the sexiest pair of vixens on the site and I kneel down and give thanks for the honour, nay, privilege at having fucked both their brains out (I hope).
Starring:
Tags: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Cum Shot, Fetish, Fisting, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Lesbian, Reality, Masturbation, Spanking, Toys, Facial, Threesome ffm, Dildo

Size: 1.13 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 576 x 768 / Duration: 58 min 21 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07396 секунды с 9 запросами