LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Slave Girl Nipple Torment - Lita Lecherous Salisbury Mills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Now in part 2, sexy goth girl Lita is strapped up sitting on the table with her legs spread and arms behind her. Her harness gag is anchored up and her neck is strapped to the pole behind her. Completely helpless and unable to look down at whats happening to her, Shiny unbuttons her blouse and pulls out her gorgeous breasts. He carefully clamps each nipple and then ties them up to the pole above her with springs. Now any way she moves, her poor nipples pay the price! Shiny then grabs the vibrator and goes to town on her crotch. Poor Lita squirms and drools all over her tightly hoisted tits. He ties the vibrator in place between her legs and paddles her thighs. She thrashes back and forth, destroying her nipples. She cums hard and after she calms back down, Shiny removes the clamps from her throbbing nipples, which we know hurts the worst!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6208kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Girl Nipple Torment - Lita Lecherous

A Lesson In Pain Pennsboro

Studio: Redstripefilms
Cast: Verity Page
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Young Verity is up in front of the head teacher at her expensive boarding school. Her guardian has been summoned and he is not best pleased. Verity will not learn, not only is she badly behaved at home but she is also a real bully at school. The headmaster is asked to take her in hand and improve her behaviour. He is well practiced in improving the behaviour of young ladies and verity soon finds herself over the study table. The head selects a heavy punishment paddle for this lesson and it is soon being applied to the bare bottom. After being well punished Verity thinks that maybe, just maybe she got off quite lightly but no, the headmaster has other ideas. Her behaviour and her total lack of remorse indicate that the lesson has not been learned. The punishment must continue. Her uniform skirt is raised and she has to bend over the staff room table, this is where punishments of this sort are traditionally carried out. She is caned and caned very hard. She ends the punishment session in tears.

Total size: 977.0 MB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson In Pain

Unclean Clothes Asaba

Would like to get an overall sense of our spanking erotica. It is also an ideal way to introduce a vanilla partner to the world of spanking, not to mention, a great party tape and a welcome stocking stuffer for any scene fan.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4022kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unclean Clothes

The Rural Girl - Part 2 Tennessee Colony

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Graias
Poor Jasmin was up all night. She thought I would torture her brutally today. She guessed correctly. We tied her up and two of us was whipping her at the same time. I made Pervert cane her. She was begging me to hold her hand while she was being caned. I did.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Rural Girl - Part 2

Sanctioned Punishment Vashon

The hotel manageress in front of the guest she has stolen from.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 346.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sanctioned Punishment

Время генерации страницы 0.12372 секунды с 9 запросами