LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bossy bitch wife hogtaped Sayama

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My husband Anthony Peters is so damn lazy. He spends his days lounging on the couch doing absolutely nothing. The honey-do list is growing longer and longer and yet not one thing gets checked off. I decide to go out for the whole day to give him space and time to do some of the chores but when I walk in I see him still planted in his favorite spot - the couch. I am furious and I start bitching and yelling right away. What the hell did he do all day! Suddenly he flips out and roughly grabs my arms wrestling me into a tight choke hold as he begins taping my wrists together. He laughs as I kick and struggle while he just adds more tape. I'm still yelling at him so he grabs a dirty work sponge and forces it into my mouth sealing it in tightly with lots of wraps of the duct tape. I kick his shins drying to dig in with my high heels but Anthony isn't phased by my efforts to stop him and he just adds more tape wrapping my chest up then my legs. He puts me on the floor and I struggle helplessly as he drinks his ice tea and watches me enjoying my plight and plotting his next move. He straddles me and begins taping around my head running the duct tape down to my bound ankles completely restricting the movement of my head by putting me in a super tight hogtape. He leaves me frustrated and helplessly struggling totally unable to do anything at all except roll around grunting and groaning.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 289.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bossy bitch wife hogtaped

It‘s Not About You Saint Marks

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It‘s Not About You

Emma Evins Howe

Emma Evins loves crazy wild sex, the kind obedient BDSM slaves can endure for hours. This hot ginger babe has met her match with her new Daddy. He's a master of domination, rough sex, leather and chain bondage, breast bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks, sex toys, all on a dirty mattress. He tosses Emma around into different positions, shoving his dick deep down her throat, fucking her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on his cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard. She can't resist cumming over and over. She's even earned her Master's warm cum load in her mouth, swallowing every drop.
Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Evins

The Pit and The Pendulum - Maia Evon Dairy

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Maia opens her eyes and finds herself tightly stretched out tied spread eagle on a table. She looks up and sees a razor sharp pendulum dangling over her freshly oiled body and begins to freak out. She struggles and fights, but the restraints hold her securely in place.. Then, the pendulum begins to swing back and forth... She is really scared now. She cries and pleads, but its no use.. The pendulum swings and begins lowering down, getting closer to her supple skin with every pass!
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6342kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 957.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pit and The Pendulum - Maia Evon

Frisky Business Kavarskas

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining. Next, luscious Hollywood is auditioning for a bondage-themed movie. She endures six tight tie-ups in order to get the part. In two slightly shorter storylines, Talia Monet is "The Gag Tester," a professional gag tester who doesn't "do bondage"...at least until Jack gets to her. Miss Sabrina Stone loses a bet, and gets a makeover and four taut rope jobs. Last are vignettes from Eve Ellis, Hollywood and a rare appearance by Kendra Summers. Featured are onscreen ties, topless bondage, toe ties, stocking feet, tons of tightly bound elbows, handcuffs, custom gags, tight bras, pantyhose and very sexy street clothes.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frisky Business

Время генерации страницы 0.08431 секунды с 9 запросами