View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 04:30 AM   #12416
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Alex Mae part 2 Jeffersonville

Helpless teen Alex Mae, once stranded in the middle of nowhere, thought she ran into a nice guy willing to drive her home. She quickly learned what kind of man he really is: a BDSM Master. After a hot session outdoors, he takes her back to his dark dungeon where the fun continues. She must endure more rope bondage, domination, deepthroat blowjobs and rough sex. He's trained Alex into an obedient sex slave. She begs for his cum and doesn't seem to want to go home any more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8157kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Mae part 2

House Of Frazier - Binding Contract Skidmore

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
When Bill let Feona out of his sight for just one minute, he never thought there would be trouble. Feona was supposed to sign an important contract, but she changed her mine and now Bill is furious. When Feona returns Bill insists that she sign the contract but she refuses. So Bill will have to persuade her. Bill goes to work on her, putting Feona through some very strict bondage ties until she signs the contract. He has his work cut out for him. Feona is very stubborn even when the bondage becomes intense. This makes Bill angry. Even so he still has some tricks up his sleeve for Feona. Will Feona sign the "Binding Contract?" We'll just have to see...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Frazier - Binding Contract

Bored housewife intrigued by craig's list Sadorus

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
MILF housewife Fayth on Fire is home alone for the weekend and looking to have some fun so she gets on Craig's List and orders a rigger to tie her up and play with her. While she's waiting for the rigger to arrive she finds me stalking around her back yard and is annoyed because she assumed the rigger would be a male. I'm caught off guard but quickly get up to speed on the situation and pretend I am her rigger. We enter the home and I talk Fayth into being a little adventurous and stripping off all her clothing. After revealing that she's alone all weekend, Fayth starts talking about how she wants to be tied up to lose control and I instruct her to relax and enjoy the experience. Scene fades in with Fayth completely tied up and testing the bondage. I notice that she's getting really turned on by the restraint and she pulls at the crotch rope to increase her excitement. Meanwhile I go off to the kitchen and return with a big sponge. I tell Fayth it's necessary to be gagged for her to experience the whole damsel in distress effect and she agrees. I shove the big sponge into her mouth and wrap her head with lots of layers of thick white tape. I move my captive to the floor and begin to feel her up. Fayth moans in excitement as she begins to roll and thrash around the floor playing damsel and trying to scream for help. Fayth struggles in the tight bondage for a while moaning to almost an orgasm but suddenly realizes she's alone in the room. That's when I return and tell her that since she loves to play damsel in peril I will be leaving her alone in peril! Fayth still thinks I am role playing decides she wants out and tries to say the safe word but realized while heavily gag only grunts come out and starts to try her best to say the safe word when I look at her and say “what's that dear, I don't understand you. You must love you predicament because you haven't said the safe word. You want more rope!! I put Fayth in a painful hogtie. Once satisfied that the damsel is not going anywhere I grab her purse and car keys and leave her tightly bound and helpless. Our Finally realizing this is not an act starts panicking in sheer terror about her situation and struggles frantically knowing her husband will not find her till the weekend ends... After a short time struggling she hears a knock on the door!!! It must be the real rigger and tries her best to scream and alert on her situation but the rigger left her defeated and her cries go unheard.
Duration: 23:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bored housewife intrigued by craig's list

Mistaken identity Justice

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Pretty Rachel Adams is the house maid of a rich woman. She has been allowed by her landlady to go to a party and has generously lent Rachel a very elegant black dress and very sexy black strappy sandals which Rachel has tightly laced all around her legs. Rachel is very excited about this opportunity and she checks herself out in the mirror admiring herself in the awesome dress and her stiletto heels before heading to the door. All at a sudden a masked man enters in the room and overpowers her in a tight choke hold pressing a cloth over her face. Rachel kicks and struggles but soon she's down for a nap. Rachel wakes massively tied to a chair outside in an unknown location. An incredible amount of rope tightens her arms with elbows fused together and her crossed ankles are secured to a leg of the chair. She's gagged with a large ballgag secured to her head with many layers of silver duct tape wrapped around her face. The poor helpless girl is alone. She looks around and starts to struggle hysterically and sobbing but no one can hear her. Her eyes widen in fear and frustration. After a very long time Jim Hunter and I enter and take many pictures of Rachel. We tell her that we are sending the pictures to her rich husband to convince him to pay us a large ransom. I grab Rachel's phone and send the photos to the rich man as my partner taunts and grope the bound girl. We still think she is the rich bitch of the house and we tell Rachel how much we hate rich people and that they are the ruin of the country. The poor girl is in complete despair, pain and frustration pleading with her eyes. We want revenge on the rich people so we begin to t0rture Rachel. First my masked partner in crime begins with her nipples applying nipple clamps and laughs as she screams in agony through her gag. I apply a tazer on her body parts and then begin strikiing her with a paddle and a crop. We leave her bound, gagged and suffering planning to return in the morning after her ransom is paid. The next morning I return and wake the girl up. I am furious because the rich man informed me that our captor is not his wife but merely his maid. He laughed at our mistaken attempt at ransom and refused to pay anything for Rachel's life. I am incredibly angry and upset because the girl has seen our faces. Her destiny is now marked. Rachel struggles desperately wondering if this day will be her last.
Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 758.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistaken identity

Cossack Rebellion Scene 1 Neenah

Beautiful film bdsm Then the Queen and Rasputin. Related maid with nice boobs sucks dick. They hung her pussy and fuck
Duration: 47:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cossack Rebellion Scene 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03660 секунды с 9 запросами