LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Helplessly hogtied Karlsruhe

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Raven haired Nyxon is trying to convince me that my son loves her and I am not impressed with her at all. I try to bribe her to break it off with him and she gets irate. We argue and the net thing I know she hand over mouth smothers me. I kick and struggle but Nyxon is stronger and soon I am napping. I wake up with my elbows crushed together behind my back and my legs tightly bound together. I demand to be untied and Nyxon reveals that this was my son's idea. The MILF slut removes her cum soaked panties and shoves them deeply into my mouth then wraps my face with clear tape until I am effectively gagged. I try to yell through the gag but my cries are totally muffled. I roll and struggle on the floor trying to loosen the bondage but the ropes are brutally tight and I am completely helpless. The bitch binds my wrists and puts me in a tight hogtie the whole time mocking me about soon becoming my daughter in law then she leaves me gagged and helplessly hogtied while she goes out to get the marriage license.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 267.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helplessly hogtied

HT - Strong Vibration - Hailey Young and PD Blanca

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.
She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.
She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.
Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Strong Vibration - Hailey Young and PD

Tinder slut forced to be a cum dumpster Nuremberg

Pretty 20 year old Anastasia Rose has been reading up on submission and BDSM and she's feeling so horny and kinky so she asks her boyfriend Miles Striker if he will tie her up annd fuck her. He quickly gets into character and binds her gloved arms together behind her back. He savagely rips her panties off and throws her down onto a mattress spreads her legs and begins eating her pussy. Anastasia gets turned on very fast and he mounts her and fucks her missionary style pounding his cock into her juicy pussy as Anastasia throws her head back in ecstasy. He decides to change things up tying her hands together in front then pushes the eager girl down to her knees to suck his cock holding it with her bound hands. He face fucks her attaches her bound hands to a hook overhead and he eats her pussy with abandon. Anastasia can barely contain herself as the orgasm begins to build when suddenly Miles stops and throws Anastasia onto a table bending her over and fucking her rough and hard. In the middle of fucking Anastasia's phone is blowing up. Miles glances at it and sees that his barely legal girlfriend is nothing but a cheap whore on Tinder fucking other men. He throws her down onto the mattress and fucks the whore out of her as she begs and pleads for mercy. He smacks her ass as he fucks her pussy telling the pretty thing that she's nothing but his bitch now. He stops fucking her pussy and moves to her mouth face fucking her as she chokes and gags on his cock. Anastasia sobs but Miles is pissed off so he pulls his cock out of her mouth and jerks off onto her pretty face spurting his white creamy load of cum all over her face. He leaves the slut bound and sobbing with the cum dripping off her face.
Duration: 33:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 860.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tinder slut forced to be a cum dumpster

Pole Tied Predicament - Kendra James Van Tassell

Sexy Domme Kendra James gets a taste of her own medicine in this serious pole tied predicament. Progressively tied to the pole in her satin corset and nylons, reverse weighted nipple clamps are applied and her crotch is fitted with a angry Hitachi vibrator. She struggles against the pole, overwhelmed by the vibes... Everytime she moves the tiniest bit, the clamps pull harder on her poor sensitive nipples. Her mouth is propped wide open with a ring gag and she drools all over her gorgeous tits uncontrollably!
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6161kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 942.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pole Tied Predicament - Kendra James

Punishment After Hours Reeves

She has to strip naked in front of everybody before going over Lina’s knee for a good spanking.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 331.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment After Hours

Время генерации страницы 0.14436 секунды с 9 запросами