LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Amazon gia the giant first time tied ... And her last! Hampden

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I found out my husband has been spending thousands of dollars doing sessions with a dominatrix Gia the Giant. I confront the 6'1" amazon goddess demanding that she ceases seeing him. Gia laughs at me and we wind up tussling on the floor when I grab her tazer and zap the giant. The bigger they are the harder they fall. When she's on the floor I straddle the uppity femdom and bind her hands together behind her back. Gia gasps for breath and I seize the opportunity to make sure she won't get away. I'm enjoying taunting the woman who is double my size. I tie up her ankles as she struggles to gain control. Obviously this glamazon has never been tied up before and I roll her over mocking her domination. I grab a big ballgag and force it into her big bitchy mouth strapping it in tightly. The drool runs out of Gia's mouth and I laugh at her humiliation. Gia grunts and kicks her legs out so I finish her off in a hogtie securing her bound wrists and ankles. After snapping a few images of the bound and gagged dominatrix I leave Gia the Giant rolling around struggling on the floor completely humiliated.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 242.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon gia the giant first time tied ... And her last!

Dolly No Knickers Bolton

A fuming Shaun has no choice but to drag his girlfriend Dolly into the garage for a beating after she shows him up at a party with friends from work. To make matters worse she went out without her knickers as well. After an over the knee bare bottom spanking and paddling in the garage he takes her into the house for a severe caning to teach her a lesson she won't forget in a hurry and that has her promising to behave in the future.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 305.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly No Knickers

Becca Diamond South Lee

The hot cougar into extreme bondage is hard to find. We're truly blessed to know one quite well. Becca Diamond, one hot and amazing woman with a rising career in the sex industry, is no stranger to Fetish Network. The last Master she served had a big black cock she enjoyed worshiping. We're delighted to share Becca Diamond's second round. It's been decided it's time for our Diamond to endure her first rope suspension. That's right! We love Becca for rope bondage. The tight rope is tempting against her muscles. She's been in the dungeon for awhile, tied to a crate, her legs kept open and mouth available for use. Her Master wants to prepare her before he hangs her on the wall. He shoves his big black dick deep in Becca's mouth, fucking her throat, making her slob all over it. The spit allows Brooklyn to pile in her rubber dick deeper in Red's throat. Spit is dripping off her face. He doesn't need to work so hard. Diamond bobs her own head on his dick, enjoying every inch. He wants to see her squirt. He pulls out a vibrator which usually does it every time. He fingers her g-spot as he grindings the wand against her thick clit. Her pussy is like a hose. She's ready for the wall! Rope is wrapped around her hips, knees, ankles and wrists, legs spread apart, feet off the floor. What happens next is one of the hottest moments on Fetish Network. Becca's Master has full access to her sweet pink pussy. With the same XXL dick, he pound her pussy in, fucking her rough, using the ropes to fuck her deeper and faster. Becca actually struggles. Seems the suspension may be too much for her. But she wants to please her Master and swings herself onto his dick, ball gag in her mouth the entire time, hands gripping her neck. Her clit gets a bit of vibration torment, cumming more times she can handle. Let's see if Becca returns after this slave training session.
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8025kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Becca Diamond

Jay Edwards - Alexis Taylor Part 1 Townsend

Jay binds beauty Alexis! Mega collection, I recommend to all fans of bondage and Alexis Taylor!
Format: real
Duration: 1:29:52
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Alexis Taylor Part 1

Rebecca Vanguard - Ass Cream Sundae Reward Sao Miguel dos Campos

Cast: Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: All Sex, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Eating food from ass, Face fucking, Facial, His ass to her mouth, Nasty cum play, Rimjobs, smacking, Caning
After 2 days of trial and use at the Assylum, Rebecca earned a reward from Dr. Mercies: an Ass Cream Sundae. Prior to the Sundae, Dr. Mercies had her eat out of his ass using an especially filthy, degrading technique designed specifically for her. This was accompanied by some brutal caning that had her crying into his ass. Then, once she finished her appetizer, he filled her ass with the sundae ingredients, made her squeeze them out, and then fed her the concoction while she orgasmed. We're pretty sure she enjoyed this. Rebecca is a very sick and twisted girl. We find her very fun.
Duration: 55:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3972kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Vanguard - Ass Cream Sundae Reward

Время генерации страницы 0.18392 секунды с 9 запросами