LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Slave Girl Strapped and Cumming - Ashley Wolf Clintondale

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sexy slave girl Ashley is again bound for some orgasms. This time she is very tightly strapped to a pole with elbows locked together and a thick neck strap to keep her up and at attention. Her sexy legs are spread wide and belted in place leaving her completely helpless and wide open for the vibrator wand coming her way! She is vibed and cums hard (filmed all in 1st person view!) Drool pours out of the sides of her panel gag and down the front of her belted tits.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6200kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 747.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Girl Strapped and Cumming - Ashley Wolf

Dani Dare Brockport

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her fuck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms. Why not start it off with the infamous sybian fucking machine? The vibration it gives has made many models squirt, especially in our BDSM scenarios. She's kept on her knees with chains and cuffs around her wrists and ankles, her tasty clit waiting on the flesh pad. The torment begins with a light buzz, Dare's Master standing over, slapping her breasts and face with his hung dick. The dial rises and his cock is shoved in her mouth, deep throating his whore. The vibration is heightened, testing Dani's focus. She's been cumming non-stop, creating a sticky puddle. She's a good slut. She gladly bobs her head on his meat, loving every drop of spit covering her huge breasts. Vibration intensified, Dani Dare is pushed down onto the sybian fucking machine to orgasm a few more times. It makes her crave his hung dick even more. You better believe her pussy becomes sensitive. Perfect! Her Master pulls the sybian away and places a crate, rising her high off the floor, her arms kept apart, in the doggy position for deep penetration. He has full access to her mouth and quivering pussy for rough fucking. She said she loves huge cocks, but can she handle one after sybian torment. He doesn't hold back, shoving every inch of his dick deep in. When he needs more spit, he makes her clean his dick off with her lips, tongue and throat. She's getting tired but takes it all. She deserves a load. She has to earn it, of course.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dani Dare

Layla Price Guerneville

The submissive and obedient horny slut Layla Price is back to play in our dungeon for a true disrace. She's immediately prepped for rope bondage and domination fun. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy. Red ball gag in her mouth, tight rope around Nikki's wrists and ankles, sat on the sybian fucking machine. It's turned on and her Master widens her mouth for his massive dick. He makes her give him a deepthroat blowjob, pushing his meat in as far as it can go, bobbing and slapping her head on it. Nikki begs for more as the vibration intensifies and spit pours out of her mouth and spread all over her face. He enjoys smacking her pussy, tits and face awake before shoving his cock in her mouth again. She can't help gagging on his dick. He wants her to cum a few times before he widens her pussy. Turning the sybian on high usually does the trick. Next, Layla is placed on the floor, wrists and legs tied to the grounds, legs kept spread eagle. Her Master slaps her pussy and torments it with a vibrator, the last thing Price wants. Her cunt is trembling from what's it's been given. He has to cover her mouth from all the screaming and begging for mercy. Her pussy doesn't need lube from the multiple orgasms, allowing the wand to glide all over her clit and pussy lips. It's time for rough penetration! Her Master hovers over and dips his dick deep inside Layla's pink hole. It's still too much for her tight pussy to handle. Too bad! Her Master doesn't care. He pounds her pussy in, ball gag in her mouth to muffle all the noise she's making.
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Layla Price

Conceited sorority girl forced to suck cock Oglala

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Leggy soroity girl Iliana couldn't beleive what was happening to her. She was supposed to be at the homecoming dance by now but her crazy female Uber driver overpowered her and tied her arms in ropes, cleave gagged her and blindfolded her. I drive the poor frighten Iliana to an old abandoned warehouse. With her elbows crushed together behind her back her forearms are welded together with ropes around her upper arms and wrists she is pushed into the old warehouse by me. Iliana begs and cries into her gag as she is pushed blindly into the unknown. I stop and Iliana drops to her knees exhausted from fighting the ropes but I don't let her rest. I yank her back to her feet and attach her bound wrists to a chain hanging down from an overhead pulley. Iliana's wrists are then cranked up behind her back. Finally I pull off the blindfold and laugh informing the conceited bimbo Iliana that I have a little suprise for her. I tell her that my son has been snubbed by the soroity and that momma has taken matters into her own hands to get my son a date. I call out for him and Iliana looks up to see the geeky unpopular boy from college. Iliana and her soroity sisters thought he was a real loser and would humilate the poor boy, taunting and teasing him around campus. But now I have taken revenge. I push Iliana to her knees and tell my son to show the girl his big cock. Iliana begs and pleads as he pulls his cock out. She can't believe how big it is. Her begging and crying are cut short when I grab her by the hair and push her face into his crotch. Iliana chokes on his cock as it slips down her throat. She tries to pull back by I maintain a very firm grip on her hair. Iliana poor shoulders are twisted up high behind her back and she is helpless to fight back as my son face fucks her I yell encouragement. Iliana chokes and gags on his huge cock desperately trying to breath but it is hopeless as the two of us easily overpower her. Iliana poor arms feel that they are going to be ripped out of their sockets from the cruel strappado and she manages to get off her knees but I keep my grip and won't let her stop sucking my son's cock. Finally he blows his load down her throat. Iliana coughs and chokes as his cum fill her mouth but I won't let her spit it out and force her to swallow every drop. Iliana is exhausted and as her arms are released from the chain she slips to the floor. But her ordeal isn't over yet as I gag her again and tie her ankles tightly together. Iliana can only sob and cry into her gag as her bound ankles are attached to her bound wrists in a cruel hogtie. She hears me tell her son that I am so proud of him. We leave poor Iliana bound, gagged and helplessly hogtied on the floor promising to return later for more fun
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 284.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Conceited sorority girl forced to suck cock

Fiercely Stolen Orgasm Tuluksak

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p
We had to cut this scene short because every orgasm after the first 5 minutes was absolutely uncontrollable agony for Vicky. Her sheer panties do nothing to protect her sensitive clit from the vibrator as she cums like a wildcat. She actually thought she was going to piss herself while we were filming but all that came out was one pussy crushing orgasm after another. Watching Vicky so helpless and unable to stop cumming until her fragile vag feels like it is about to explode is an experience unlike any other that will leave you begging for more from the moment she is crying for release.
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 488.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Время генерации страницы 0.14062 секунды с 9 запросами