AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tight 'N' Just Right

Tight 'N' Just Right

Name of actress: Sofia
Tags: Amateur, Blonde, Solo, Teen

Welcome, Sofia. What do you like to do in your free time? "I go to the movies, read magazines, hang out with my friends, suck dick...but no fucking! I'm still holding on to my virginity. I think all guys really want is to fuck a girl and then never talk to her. I don't want someone to just hit it and quit it. I want someone who will stick around. But I'm not a total prude. Like I said, I love sucking dick." What kind of idiot would only want to fuck you once? Whoever you fuck will surely worship you. "I don't know. I'm still not sure about it. I mean, I am really horny. And I think about sex all the time. But I'm not going to take the plunge until I'm sure, and I haven't met anyone who I feel that way about. I've fooled around with guys and stuff, but they just want to play games. For now, I'm happy just giving blow jobs and getting my pussy fingered." Tell us more about the BJs you give. "I'm a receptionist at an office and I go to lunch with this guy every day and I always blow him in the car. Work sucks, so it gives me something to look forward to."

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Tight 'N' Just Right
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
Photos: 80
Size: 14 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05950 секунды с 9 запросами