View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 10:34 AM   #2489
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Santa'S Cumming

Santa'S Cumming

DESCRIPTION: duo10_tallMauricio and Vinnie first crossed our paths with their solos in CircleJerkBoys. they knew each other from their neighborhood's sports league. Vinnie had just gotten out of the Army and Mauricio had a girlfriend but was contemplating taking that thick, juicy 8 1/2 uncut salami to new territory. We met them again, adding Slick to the mix, in our now famous first ever Trio Jerk-Off scene.Noticing these two didn't mind giving each other a reach over, I crossed my fingers and invited them back alone for Mauricio & Vinnie's first duo scene. Without having another team mate their to keep up appearances in front of, they really let the passion fly; groping, feeling, even kissing and sucking as we caught their first ever guy-guy encounter right in front of our eyes.I could not think of anything that would make more of a holiday gift then having them make another visit. It's been six months since that first nervous lick and from the way Vinnie is now able to chow down on that massive bone of Mauricio's, and the way Mauricio has found even other places that will accomodate that thick prime meat of Vinnie's, I'd say they have been practicing more then basketball with each other! In by far, the most passionate encounter we have ever seen yet, from the size of the massive loads they shoot all over each other at the end, let's just say they make it the White Christmas without any help from Santa!
MODEL: Mauricio, Vinnie
GENRE: Gay Men, Gay Experiences

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 720
Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 56.9 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05153 секунды с 9 запросами