LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Iron willed spy refused to break Chapmanville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Spy Reagan Lush is dripping wiith sweat and almost at total devastation yet still she won't crack. I am determined to break her and today will be the day. Reagan is made to stand straight with her hands behind her neck. I smack her big tits and twist her nipples before the interrogation begins again. I stand behind Reagan and start playing a wicked game. Of course the game is designed for Reagan to fail and when she fails I zap her with the Tazzapper shocking her naked body. After several long minutes of this torment Reagan is exhausted and confused - she can no longer take it and I knock her on the head causing the spy to collapse in a heap on the filthy cement floor. Reagan is held captive and she awakens sitting on the floor cleave gagged with her hands handcuffed behind her back. Tens pads are already attached to her tits amd the tits continue twitching with the maximum intensity. Her cuffed hands cannot reach the power pack unit which is roped to the front of her waist. She cannot stop the electricity through her tits and the interrogation continues. I remove her micro bikini top and pull, pinch, twist and stretch her nipples then I pour hot candle wax on her tits and Reagan screams through her gag. I apply painful clover clamps to her nipples but still she won't give me any answers. I walk off in frustration with a warning that I will return later for more intense interrogation. Seeing nobody around Reagan Reagan tries to get to her feet and stand up. After a bit of a struggle she manages to get free from the handcuffs. Reagan removes the tens unit, the nipple clamps, and her cleave gag then puts on her micro bikini. When she hears my footsteps approaching, the smart spy hides behind a barrel and waits for my return. Unexpectedly she knocks me down from behind and I fall to the floor out cold. Spy Reagan Lush leaves the abandoned building with a victorious smile ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iron willed spy refused to break

Rebecca Vanguard Surgut

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her.
Duration: 55:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3972kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Vanguard

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock.. Winthrop Harbor

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
We start with our little pervert on her knees bound in a simple and classic chest tie beside the legendary Sexuallybroken bed. Her mouth hole is at just the right height for the 10 inches of furious black thunder that walks up and owns her skull.
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..

Sally Squirtz Plymouth Meeting

"Every day is a great day at helplessteens because we meet the hottest young girls in the world and fuck the freshness out of them, but sometimes we really hit the jackpot with a truly special extreme teen sex diamond. Sally Squirtz is one of those. Finding her was like hitting the Powerball of young pussy!!! She is spectacular in every way from her braces and ponytail to her banging little body which J.B. gets to humiliate when he picks Sally up hitchhiking in the middle of nowhere. Sally agrees to work something out for a ride into town. She really conjures the lust in super tight shorts and a flimsy tank top, but says she's not that kind of girl. Newsflash Sally: you become that kind of girl when your hands are tied and you are dominated into being a slave with a giant cock and rough sex. An involuntary deepthroat blowjob sets the tone for a long afternoon of public sex, and Sally struggles with massive python. Dick slaps on her face and hard hand slaps to her little ass get her pussy warmed up for an epic and very painful pounding in doggie, cowgirl and missionary style that ends with her face getting spackled with a drain-clogging load of jizz that reminds her who her master is.
"
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sally Squirtz

Jay Edwards - Alexis Taylor Part 1 Marshalltown

Release Year: 2021
Jay binds beauty Alexis! Mega collection, I recommend to all fans of bondage and Alexis Taylor!
Format: real
Duration: 1:29:52
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Alexis Taylor Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.16049 секунды с 9 запросами