LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Babysitter bound in the back yard Rovaniemi

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Curvy babysitter Lana Lane awakens again even more brutally bound than before and now she is outside bound with her back up against a pole. There is so much rope on her that she's covered in varying thickness of rope from head to toe with overlapping ropes. The twins have gagged the poor thing with a huge wadding gag made from their bed sheets. The gag is insanely tight and some of the stuffing sticks out of the corners of her mouth. Lana's been reduced to moaning and muffled sounds and this just suits the girls perfectly fine. She tries to yell into her massive gag, but her screams are muffled. Lana's tiny waist is roped so tight that it nearly disappears. The twins are having alot of fun messing with their victim and they zap her again with the taser. Just as this is going on, I return home. I take one look at what my grandchildren have done in the back yard and I am so proud of them. I compliment my girls for doing such a great job and I decide to add another layer of gagging to Lana. Once I'm done with that I tell the girls that they have so much more to learn and I will teach them "the art of the hogtie" for their next lesson .... to be continued
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3395kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 410.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babysitter bound in the back yard

Sexy latina sahrye dominates me with trampling Elaine

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I'm shaking and breathless but can't remember what happened to me. Sahrye sits next to me and I thank her for saving my life. She tells me that she heard screams from my house and found me tied up and that three young girls were tormenting me before they ran off. She describes how one girl was tickling me while the other two were trampling me and dancing on my chest. I pull the curvy hot Sahrye on to my lap and beg her to go on a date with me. I sniff and inhale her sandals when she goes to the bathroom and my excitement is already starting to build. I beg Sahrye to allow me to worship her feet and I reveal that I paid the three girls to walk on me and blackmail me. I confess my fantasy and soon I am putty in the hot young Latina's hands. I find myself topless and spread eagle bound on my floor. Sultry Sahrye is in a bra and thong with very high heels holding wads of my cash in each of her hands. She struts over and straddles me pulling money from my clenched hands while keeping one high heeled foot planted firmly on my chest. Sahrye does a variety of dominant poses trampling me and my excitement is building to a fever pitch. She then sits on my chest and tickles my armpits. When I am on the brink of an orgasm she tweaks my nipples and stops me from exploding. I lie in agony from the denial of my orgasm as Sahrye puts her bare feet inches from my mouth teasing and taunting my weakness for her.
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 488.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy latina sahrye dominates me with trampling

Too Sensitive To Cum Mecklenburg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting
Catherine Foxx is a girl who can cum multiple times. The only thing keeping her from doing so? Each time she cums she her pussy gets way too sensitive to keep the hitachi in place. Watch Terra keep her on the edge of and agony as she pulls one orgasm after another from her tender body, each time more sensitive than the last. Then when she thinks
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Sensitive To Cum

Lorna - Anticipation Richburg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied
Slave girl Lorna naked hard tied up shibari bondage action.
Duration: 1:09:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 786.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorna - Anticipation

Layla Price Ventress

We can all agree that the greatest contribution California has made to the world is a seemingly endless supply of hot, blonde, tanned, tight babes who look waaaay better naked than they do with clothes on, and who also love dirty, kinky, experimental rough sex. Wait, what? You didn?t know about the last part with the kinky rough sex? Oh yeah, totally true, they are all down with that. Cum too. They love slurping down that hot, sticky cum after a wild, hard ass pounding or pussy fucking, and maybe a deep throat blowjob. They totally love it. Totally! Little Layla Price is a true California girl and she loves all of those things. She also loves having a few sex toys and fucking machines work her pussy and ass over before during and after the sausage party. Layla loves ropes and the sting of leather on her skin and earning those orgasms the hard way through painful BDSM training and humiliation at the hands of her brutal master. We Love Layla!
Duration: 24:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Layla Price

Время генерации страницы 0.29706 секунды с 9 запросами