View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 05:52 AM   #12387
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jynx Hollywood, Mena Li, Lexy Villa Claymont

Remember Jynx Hollywood, the hot suicide girl that BDSM Mistresses Mena Li and Lexy Villa brought back to the dungeon? If not, get ready for the perfect lesbian domination threesome video to freshen your recollection. Thing is, Mena and Lexy never let Jynx go. Watch as Jynx is kept tied to hooks on the wall, legs covered in a pair of tight black pantyhose with a potato sack over her head, still tired and sore from her last sex slave training session. She took to it so well, especially with all the water splashed in her face. Mena and Lexy enter and shake her up a bit, pull off the sack and slap her tits around. Mena brought a leather blindfold and happily covers Jynx's eyes. The Mistresses untie her and bring her over to the bed they set up, tying her wrists back to a post on her stomach. Her back is to remain arched so her ass can pop up beautifully for strapon dildos our Mistresses never leave at home. If she fails, she'll definitely get a spanking and more water poured over her face. Mena rips the bottoms of the nylons, exposing Jynx's hot white bubble butt. Mena and Lexy take turns using Jynx's pussy and mouth, double penetration majority of her time on the mattress. They don't stop taunting her, making her apologize for being such a whore, use more water on her face, fuck her rough, making her gag up spit which only allows the rubber dicks to slide down her throat easier. Hearing Jynx gag and screaming she's a dirty slut will make anyone cum in their pants. Mena is so turned on, she takes off her shirt and pulls off her bra, shoving Jynx's face between her perfect bouncy breasts, using the shirt around Jynx's neck. They want Jynx to cum a few more times no matter what it takes. We're sure we'll be seeing more of this trio.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7889kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jynx Hollywood, Mena Li, Lexy Villa

Amazon german wrestler won't make it to the competition Lawton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Voluptuous German Amazon Nova Pink is thrilled about going to the Wrestling Woman World Championship in Florida. Nova is the best European wrestler and a lot of people are betting large sums of money for her victory. It is her first trip to the United States and she's been invited to a welcome party by the local German community. Nova is wearing a black evening dress and her flat black strappy sandals tightly laced all over her legs. She's getting ready in the bedroom and looks at herself in the mirror very proud and excited. While she is admiring herself in the mirror a masked man enters the room and overpowers and presses a rag over her face. Nova kicks and fights him, but he is much too strong and soon her world goes black and she is out on the floor. Nova awakens totally naked and horribly tied to a chair in an abandoned building. She is strong and muscular so her captors used many yards of rope to keep her completely immobilized massively bound arms and legs and her body tied to the chair. Her elbows are crushed together and there are lots of ropes from her ankles to the tops of her thighs. Nova cries in despair and shakes her body uselessly causing the ropes to dig into her flesh and cause more pain. A masked man is sitting next to her and he explains that mafia doesn’t want her to win the championship. Nova cries desperately her arms and legs are completely numb and she's afraid she'll lose sensitivity and no longer be able to wrestle. The masked man doesn't care at all. Nova curses him in her native tongue and spits at him. After some time taunting her, he becomes bored and shoves a large ballgag into the German woman's mouth sealing it off with many layers of duct tape. He watches as she screams through her gag and moans and cries. Then he applies clover nipple clamps to her tits and torments her with a shocking machine just for his sadistic amusement. He leaves the helpless wrestler brutally bound and thoroughly gagged while he goes off. Three days have gone and the German girl is now naked and horribly hogtied on a dirty mattress. She is massively gagged with duct tape and her wrists and ankles are completely fused together. Her captor is my husband and now he sends me to watch her. I enter and tease and manhandle her groping her gorgeous body and sucking her tits. I rub her pussy and mock her wrapping my legs over her brutally bound body. Poor helpless Nova is little by little losing her strength and willingness to fight - at first she seems resigned to her unknown fate but then she gets a burst of energy and tries hard to struggle away from me but she is too brutally bound to do anything to stop me. I soon tire of this and leave her horribly bound and gagged. My partner returns and ties up her big tits with tourniquet bondage making them bulge. Poor Nova looks around her prison to find that she's now all alone and her fear begins to escalate. She is so afraid to be left here abandoned and her efforts to get free are useless. She shakes and sobs desperately ...
Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 758.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon german wrestler won't make it to the competition

Caught in rome by the italian mob moll Harrellsville

I'm at a stakeout in Rome obtaining evidence against the Italian mob. I creep around the place and suddenly a gloved hand is pressed over my mouth and I'm being marched into a room. The evil masked bandit throws me onto a bed and straddles me pushing my arms together behind my hand. I struggle to get free but she's much too strong and she quickly shoves a big rag into my mouth then wraps my face with elastic until I am effectively and thoroughly gagged. I grunt and buck my body as the strong woman ropes up my upper arms tightly. I try to get her off my body but the evil bitch doesn't budge and continues adding rope. She doesn't utter a word as she ties me up in a hogtie. The woman unzips my police uniform and gropes and fondles my breasts then decides to abuse me with some ass smacking and then with her feet. She removes her high heels and shoves a smelly bare foot over my face and smothers me. Lorna Rope rubs both her feet all over my face forcing me to inhale the scent. After she tires of this she adds a leather blindfold and leaves me completely bound, gagged and helpless terrified of when the mob will arrive to get rid of me ...
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

File size: 345.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught in rome by the italian mob moll

A painful Lesson Brush Creek

He chooses a senior girls cane for the punishment and has her bent over the table for a number of strokes and then flat on the table so he may be sure of striking every part of her bottom.

Total size: 374.8 MB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A painful Lesson

Curvy secretary bondage nightmare Nanhai

Beautiful secretary Carmen Valentina is sitting at her desk typing grateful that she's down to the last document. I'm her boss and I show up with a new stack of documents for Carmen to tackle before she goes home. She mutters "witch" under her breath and sighs. After work she makes herself comfortable in the bed and closes her eyes. She dreams about the terrible things she'd like to do to her boss until she suddenly awakens and realizes she overslept. She runs to the closet to get her work clothes but when she opens the door I am standing there dressed as a witch. Carmen thinks it is her imagination playing tricks on her and she begins dressing for work and is putting on her bra, panties and stockings when a hand grabs her ankle. Carmen screams and the next thing she knows she is tied to a chair. I enter as a witch playing with a flogger alternately fondling her and switching her with the flogger while the bound curvy beauty struggles. I walk off and once again Carmen believes she is dreaming so she closes her eyes hoping when she wakes up this will all be gone. Instead she's now topless and I am toying with a cleave gag. I run my fingertips over her body paying alot of attention to her perky nipples. I sensually fondle her breast and lick and suck her nipples running my hand between Carmen's legs. She struggles but is getting turned on so she shuts her eyes again to make the dream stop. She finds herself bound in a kneeling position and there's a hangman's noose dangling over her head. I come in and blindfold the girl then run a goat rope from her bound ankles to her neck. Poor Carmen rolls helplessly choking under her struggles become weaker and weaker and she's out cold ... suddenly Carmen sits upright in bed with a huge gasp grabbing at her throat eyes wide. I'm alright - it was a dream! Carmen grabs her clothes and rushes out of the room.
Duration: 17:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 462.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy secretary bondage nightmare

Время генерации страницы 0.15492 секунды с 9 запросами