LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ruined wedding day Trout

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Beautiful bride Star Nine admires herself in the mirror. She's in her wedding gown anxiously awaiting the ceremony. I come over to accompany her and I question her on the pre nup that as the trustee of her mother's will I instructed her to get before she tied the knot. Naive Star is blinded by love and she dismissed all of my instructions. No way is her husband to be going to benefit from the ten million in Star's trust fund. I've come prepared to stop Star from making it to the alter and I zap her with my taser until she's limp and woozey. I strip her gown of her body leaving her naked and I quickly rope her up. I bind her wrists together behind her back and do the same to her ankles then I wake her up. I tell the pretty bride that she won't be needing her gown and I leave her naked and struggling on the floor for a bit then return with a ballgag to silence her protests. Poor Star won't be getting married today. I tell Star that I am after her best interests and will be protecting her from squandering her inheritance. I will control all the money in the trust unless there's nothing at all left for helpless Star. I hogtie the leggy beauty and leave her sobbing into her gag over her ruined wedding.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 319.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruined wedding day

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping Peosta

Release Year: 2021
poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.
Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Kylie Rogue Ennis

Kylie Rogue is a supah dupah fuhhhhreak with a big freaky clit that's just begging to be played with! She's also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more. Freak! Bruno puts this pretty little twisty and her stellar boobs through the ringer in a serious domination session, and the only way it will end is when her total submission is achieved. But let's get back to that supersized clit Kylie's supporting it's as if she put a vacuum pump on it and puffed it up, but that's all her. No enhancements or tricks. Just a naturally big clit that you're gonna dream about sucking on for the rest of your life!
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue

Fighting Schoolgirls Warner Springs

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Sarah Stern, Dilon, Violet Haze
Genres: BDSM
Girls should not fight, especially over a boy but that is just what Violet and Dilon are caught doing. They are in the caretakers room at school and he catches them. He hates the nasty smelly girls so runs off to tell the headmistress who confronts the cat fighting females. Hair pulling, face slapping and general unladylike behaviour are definitely against school rules and this major transgression will have to be dealt with in the most severe way. Dilon is first to be dragged over the headmistresses knees and to get spanked first over her knickers and then on the bare bottom. Next comes Violet, her kicking and yelling do not help her situation as she gets the same punishment. Then the school strap is brought into use, each girl gets an allotted number of strokes but as they still display a fighting spirit this is soon increased till they both end up with bright red, painful bottoms.
Duration: 22:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 500kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fighting Schoolgirls

Michelle Martinez Vantaa

You can always tell certain girls like rough sex, and 19 year old Michelle Martinez is exactly that kind of girl. This teen slut is down for anything and the more hardcore the better! Not surprising, Michelle has apparently pissed off her boyfriend who smashed her phone and left her in the middle of a dangerous Florida swamp, totally stranded, desperate to get home. After hitchhiking for hours, Michelle's knight in shining armor charges in on a white horse to rescue her. Well, a white, windowless cargo van anyway, and the only thing Michelle has to do to get back to civilization is, well you know the drill! He instructs her to show him her glorious all natural tits, and she does, but she hesitates. Next, he wants her to spit on her hand and rub her sweet teen pussy, she hesitates again. This angers our hero even more and he spits in her face to show Michelle who's the boss. In the blink of an eye, Michelle finds her hands tied with rope and her mouth stuffed with a fat cock giving him a true BDSM blowjob. He grabs her by the hair and fucks her mouth and throat fast and hard. Even though she has beautiful, thick blowjob lips and a strong tongue, his cock is so big she can't take it for long and begs for him to put it in her pussy. Next, he slams her doggie style, cowgirl, and missionary, while slapping, spanking and spitting on her the whole time. Totally hardcore humiliating public sex. Guess what? Michelle loves every second of it! Little cock slob! Extreme teen sex at its hardcore filthiest!
Duration: 24:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michelle Martinez

Время генерации страницы 0.15411 секунды с 9 запросами