LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hogtied toe bound agony in pantyhose Dilsen

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I've been addicted to sexy high heels for as long as I can remember. I keep ordering more and more every day and my husband Jim Hunter is totally fed up with the money I spend and charge on his credit card. He comes home as I am trying on a brand new pair and he flips out. He rips the long leather lace up strap off the stiletto and quickly fuses my arms with the leather shoe lace cinching my elbows tightly together. I try to talk my way out of this mess, but Hunter is not having it. He shoves a big ballgag into my mouth to silence me and pushes me onto the couch and binds my legs wrapping the cords super tight. He says he can still hear me through the ballgag so he grabs some duct tape and wraps it around and around my head effectively gagging me. Hunter removes my precious new shoes and throws them aside then takes another leather shoe lace and binds my pantyhosed toes together. It hurts really bad and I struggle to get away from him but he rolls me onto my belly and attaches the toe bondage to my wrists effectively putting me into a painful hogtie. He leaves me brutally bound and gagged hoping this has cured me from my shoe addiction.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3395kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied toe bound agony in pantyhose

Nightmares At Summercamp Highlands

Kristine Anderson is a piss poor student. So bad, in fact, that she had to sign up for a little extra tutoring with Dee. But this study camp is nothing like what she had anticipated and Dee is nothing like the sisters she is used to dealing with. A sharp crack on the knuckles from a ruler would be a welcome punishment in comparison to the things Sd does. Every wrong answer Kristine gives is met with a sharp current directed through her nipples and clit. Sd quizzes her on Spelling, Math and Geography, all of which Kristine fails at miserably. Every shock is meant to jog her memory while they make her scream, but there is just no way to remember something you never knew in the first place. Sister Dee is going to give her a chance to contemplate her lesson for the day. When she leaves Kristine still bound to her seat the only thing she does not turn off is the flow of current.
Duration: 35:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 398.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nightmares At Summercamp

Classic Lingerie Bondage Upernavik

You ask for it and Close-Up comes through! Fans of classic lingerie, this is the tape for you. Jewell and Bridgett are two of our curviest, tastiest models and here they wear nothing but high-waist panties, full-cup bras, cinchers, girdles, stockings, gloves and non-platform high heels! Bridgett is up first, all dressed in red. Darla ties her tightly on camera, then uses a riding crop to ?encourage? her to walk back and forth. Then the voluptuous blonde is hogtied in classic black. A lotus-tie is made more enjoyable by pretty lavender panties and bra, then Bridgett is all alone on the sofa, adorned in white lingerie and blue ropes.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:11
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2422kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Lingerie Bondage

Southwest Ponygirls Sabandia

Studio: ShadowPlayers
Cast: Claire Adams, Jenna Kitten, Gracie Vega
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Ponygirl, Ponyplay, Outdoors, Pet play
Sexy lengthy haired golden-haired Gracie Vega experiences her 1st pony punishment. Out in the Arizona Desert, this babe has been taken exposed to be harnessed, bitted, and equipped with a iron gazoo plug and painful teat clamps with bells. Lunge line punishment prepares her to pull a cart throughout wild western scenery.
Claire Adams is harnessed in the same fashion in the wilds of Utah. After some exercise in one location, that babe is transported in natures garb, cuffed and ball-gagged in a car along public roads to proceed cart pulling in an even greater amount spectacular location.
Jena kitten does some cosplay as My Little Pony, demonstrating how to put in a ponytail booty plug and braid it. Sybil Hawthorne pulls her cart high above Glen Canyon not quite totally undressed. With merely a head restraint and bit, a petite waist thong attached to the cart, a gazoo plug tail and teat bells, that babe struggles barefoot over rocky desert terrain.
Format: flv
Duration: 1:18:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2041kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Southwest Ponygirls

Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew Kalvarija

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
When she feels the juice flowing through her she screams in agony. If Nicki does not give up everything the members want to know, and fast, she is going to spend a lot of intimate time with his little power box.
Duration: 57:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew

Время генерации страницы 0.05354 секунды с 9 запросами