LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pretty blue eyed blonde blackmailed into bondage Loma

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I surprise pretty blonde Olivia Kasady at home telling her that I know she's been cheating on her fiance and I plan to blackmail her or I will tell him everything. She laughs it off, but I am determined to get some money from her. Olivia says she'd rather be tied up and gagged than to pay me off. My eyes widen now since now she has no choice but to play my twisted game. I set up my handicam to record this then make the big eyed beauty strip off all her clothing. I admire her hairy bush then tell her to show off her barefeet and beautiful toes to the camera. I bind her hands together behind her back then grab lots more rope. The next thing Olivia knows she's all tied up. I grope her sweet young pussy then ask her how she wants to be gagged and she rolls her pretty eyes. Clearly Olivia is not happy and just wants to get the ordeal over with. I get pissed and I hand gag her then stuff her panties deeply into her mouth and seal them in with clear tape. Of course I need to tie her toes next and I bind the big toes together with thin twine attaching it to her harness. A few licks and kisses planted on her precious toes and feet. Olivia struggles furiously but the bondage is tight and she's unable to get herself free.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 330.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty blue eyed blonde blackmailed into bondage

Jenna Jay, Rosie Ann Detention Number Three Manasota

Rosie Ann finds herself in detention for the third time this term. As Jenna, with whom Rosie was caught fighting, has just found out, in the third detention, your knickers are taken down and your bottom is introduced to the tawse. Rosie is not looking forward to her fourth detention.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4716kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 351.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna Jay, Rosie Ann Detention Number Three

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat Savage

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Lara Tinelli – squirting HuCow Ibb

Cast: Lara Tinelli
Genres: bondage, Sybian, squirt, nipple training machine, metal colla
New HuCow Lara Tinelli is very sensitive in her pierced nipples AND pussy. So milking her on a Sybian is extremely stimulating for her. Her poor brain can not even deal with everything that is going on at once. Lara has been on a Sybian before, and of course it made her orgasm, but the added stimulation of getting milked made her orgasm about 4 times harder!! She nearly destroys the barn and the Sybian when she cums HARD! She squirts lots and lots all over the straw, making a huge mess. We are pretty impressed with these results, but we want liquid from her nipples, not from her pussy. We will have to train her more. And longer. And harder. We are sure you will agree.
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lara Tinelli – squirting HuCow

Cranked up in a cruel back arching hogtie Le Claire

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I sit on a table in an abandoned warehouse with my elbows crushed tightly together behind my back. I bitch and complain about the rough treatment before the Hunter ties a tight cleave gag between my lips then rolls me over onto my belly. He crosses and ties my ankles tightly together while I continue to protest through her gag. He grabs some white tape and to stifle my gag talking and he wraps the tape over my cleave gag. More rope is wrapped around my chest and shoulders then he runs the end of the rope down to my crossed and tied ankles. He pulls the rope tight forcing me into a nice little back arch. Then a chain is pulled down from an overhead pulley and attached to the hogtie rope. He cranks the winch on the will lifting her chest off the table and jerking me up into a brutally tight back arch. He leaves me alone to struggle on the table. My hands flail around uselessly behind my back trying to reach for the knots binding my ankles. He returns with more of the white tape and pulls my hands together. The white tape is then wrapped around my hands and wrists, fusing them to the hogtie rope. I am left helpless in the cruel back arching hogtie.
Duration: 8:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 216.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cranked up in a cruel back arching hogtie

Время генерации страницы 0.05415 секунды с 9 запросами