LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Face fucked & pussy ravaged by her jilted sugar momma Harrodsburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sultry blonde Adara Jordin and I have been lovers for two years now and I simply adore her. I take good care of her as her sugar momma and she brings me so much joy. We snuggle on the bed and I can tell there's something off about Adara tonight. She stutters and stammers then tells me she fucked a man and decided she's no longer a lesbian. I totally go ballistic and choke her out. Once she's limp I strip off all her clothing leaving her naked wearing her over the knee stiletto boots I bought her. I tie up her arms behind her back and smack her across the face to wake her up. When Adara opens her eyes she barely has time to register that I am wearing my big black dildo strap-on and I am furious. I force the cock deeply into her mouth face fucking her roughly pushing the big thing down her throat. I roll the bimbo slut over and fuck her pussy hard and cruelly. Adara cries and her makeup runs down her face. I mount her doggie style shoving the cock in down to the balls and I gag her with my hand making her choke and gag while her pussy gets pounded. I pull the cheating whore onto my cock and make her ride it like the whore she is. Adara cries and begs me to forgive her swearing off dick for the rest of her life, but I don't believe her ... I slap her face and pull her head off the bed face fucking her brutally then pull her legs up and drive my big black cock into her pussy but I am still not convinced she's learned a lesson. I mount her slobbering face ramming her mouth until she chokes and sobs. I decide I am keeping her all weekend shoving a bandana into her big mouth and gagging her with layers of elastic. Then I tie her ass up in a hogtie and kiss her leaving her alone bound, gagged, whimpering and sobbing wondering when I will return to and abuse her holes again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 497.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face fucked & pussy ravaged by her jilted sugar momma

Dark Perversions Part 5 Lehigh Valley

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, AllSex, Blowjob
Want a balloon? Red? Green? Or blue? Maybe some candy? Or are your desires darker? Voyeurism, bondage, sadism and masochism? Nothing is held back, nothing is protected, not even the souls of the innocent.We all fall sometimes.
Duration: 3:05:15
Video: 720x394, AVC (H.264), 1255kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Perversions Part 5

Oiled pantyhose big booty sex fight Kirksey

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I've been fantasizing over sexy young Italian Maria Jade and finally have her all to myself on the mats. I have her oil my entire body including my shiny pantyhose. The curvy beauty soaks me in the oil making sure to rub it all over my body bending way over with her big ass. She straddles me and grinds my pussy holding my arms still and the wet slippery oil is making me so turned on. Maria takes her time giving me a sexy girl-girl lap dance wiggling her big butt all over my body. Maria gropes my oiled tits and rubs her tits all over me moaning in pleasure. We roll on the floor dry humping sexually both of us moaning in pleasure. We engage in some tribbing with our big round Italian asses grinding up against each other. The blonde beauty mounts me grinding me into a frenzy. Our curvy bodies are locked together as I get turned around and she rolls me over oiling up my round ass. Maria mounts me from behind and grinds my ass until I almost submit. We do some trib scissoring now it is full on sexual both of us working slow and strong humping each other. At this point both of us are totally turned on and the shiny pantyhose and oiled up bodies rubbing against our pussies causes both of us to explode in orgasm. I decide to take charge and I oil her up covering every inch of her beautiful ripe body with oil. We grind laying side by side and I am determined to make this sweet young thing mine. We make eye contact - neither of us speaking as I mount Maria and grind her pussy. I mount her from behind and Maria is gasping and moaning in sexual pleasure as her orgasm begins to build. We roll on the mats dry humping sexually both of us moaning in pleasure. We engage in some more tribbing with our big round asses grinding up against each other but I am now totally in control of this submissive young beauty. I roll her over again face to face until she completely submits. We kiss and hug in a scissorhold then I grind her hard until she explodes cumming over and over. Maria calls me her queen as we both lay spent and exhausted.
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 640.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oiled pantyhose big booty sex fight

Bondage Usa Part 7 East Winthrop

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
You'll enjoy lots of kicking and struggling as Stacy tries to fight him off! Once he has his wayward babe under control, Bryan does all sorts of devious things to her?including tying her in extremely tight bondage, gagging her, and stripping off her tarty party clothes.
Duration: 1:45:24
Video: 704x472, AVC (H.264), 782kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Usa Part 7

Elise Graves - Ravaged Polebridge

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave model Elise Graves Tied up Bondage and fucking extreme anal!
Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves - Ravaged

Время генерации страницы 0.03528 секунды с 9 запросами