LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ponygirl punished in the woods Brandy Camp

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My precocious ponygirl escaped from the stable and ran off into the woods. I've been searching for her for hours and I finally hear her neigh and spot her trotting through the forest. I crop her hind quarter and lead pony girl to a tree. I tie off her leads to a low hanging tree branch and I weild the crop to her chest and back. Pony whinnies and brays as I begin to add rope to her legs tying them together hobbling my pony girl. No more galloping away for you pony! I crop her a bit more and decide to teach my pony girl a lesson. I add rope to her so that she can't trot off and I make her limbs completely useless. It breaks my heart to discipline you like this, but you don't deserve a nice stable tonight. I crop her chest and pony neighs loudly. I bind her hind legs so that she cannot prance or trot and I tighten the hobble rope on my pony's lower legs. I leave the pretty pony girl bound to the tree in the woods knowing she will be frightened when it gets dark and off I go to take care of the rest of the ponies in my stable.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 252.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ponygirl punished in the woods

Captive of the demented doctor-pt 1-long slow walk to the lab Newton Grove

Mad scientist GiGi has captured Bella Ink to test my new Orgasm Enhancer serum. The serum can only be activated when the user is in extreme distress and peril and Bella is the perfect choice for my first demented experiment. I begin the long walk to my laboratory with helplessly bound, gagged and taped Bella in tow. Poor Bella's ankles have been hobbled with rope and her lithe body is roped up in a tight harness lifting her ass. Her elbows have been jammed together behind her back and her poor arms are taped with thin red electrical tape in a brutally bizarre batwing. Even Bella's hands are mummified into two tiny taped up balls rendering them totally useless. Bella's pretty head in encased in a leather harness gag reinforced with black electrical tape. Her head is pulled back by the O-ring on the top of her head harness. Only grunts and sounds can escape her gagged and taped mouth and movement of her head is restricted. Bella's back bears the weight of a wooden dowel - each end supporting a red rubber bag filled with my precious orgasm serum. Yes, it has been said that I am an insane scientist and I've attached tubing from the bags into crevices of Bella's body allowing the serum to drip slowly into Bella. The pain of the tape is excruciating and poor Bella moans with each step. I torment helpless Bella along the way releasing a few extra drops of the serum and pressing a cordless vibrator into Bella's pussy laughiing cruelly as each orgasm begins to build for Bella. My poor hapless victim bucks and gyrates as the pressure builds in her pussy. I insert the vibrator into Bella's crotch rope and it becomes evident that the serum indeed works wonderfully as my victim is in horrible distress. Bella stops walking as a huge orgasm rakes through her body causing her to buck and shake uncontrollably. The vibrator falls out of the rope and this angers me. I won't have my prey ruin my newest experiment! I turn to Bella and tell her she will be spending the night in a dark shed. Bella screams through her gag and begins to sob uncontrollably as the reality of her fate sets in.
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 359.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive of the demented doctor-pt 1-long slow walk to the lab

Bound for brutal bastinado Higden

Blonde MILF Amanda Foxx lies on the floor tightly hogtied. Her big tits are roped up in a chest hardness and her bound wrists meet her tied up ankles. She wears sweaty ankle socks and her toes are tied together with thin twine cord. The woman is ballgagged and left waiting for me. I bring out the bamboo cane and explain to my bound prey that we are going to have some fun today. I begin by warming her feet with the cane while taunting her. I give her soles twenty very hard strikes, but because she's wearing gym socks the blows are obscured. I release her toe tie and take off her socks then tie her toes together again with the thin cord. I remove the ballgag from her mouth and shove both of her socks into her mouth stuffing it fully then wrap duct tape very tightly around her head fixing the socks firmly in her mouth. I wrap the tape around her eyes so that she's blindfolded ... I just love the element of surprise and cannot wait to begin beating her soles with my cane. I tell her she will receive another twenty strokes of her bare feet but she's not allowed to move or make a sound. I warn the bound beauty that if I see any movement or hear even the slightest noise I will start the 20 strokes from the beginning. I love when busty Amanda suffers! I start with some very, very hard blows with the cane and Amanda cries out through her gag. I laugh and begin counting the strokes over again. I can tell Amanda feels lots of pain from the feet whipping of my bamboo cane because she cries again into her gag. I begin the countdown again and I hit her soles as hard as I can. Poor helpless Amanda doesn't last through seven strokes this time around and I can see the involuntary twitching of the nerves in he feet from enduring this . I truly enjoy her suffering and finally she is defeated ... Amanda endures twenty very excruciating blows without a movement or a sound. I kiss her gagged mouth and leave Amanda whimpering and I promise to return soon for round two ...
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps

File size: 288.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound for brutal bastinado

American Punishment Collections Part 3 Doole

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking, Humilation
In our latest compilation we include “Painful Probation” about a probation officer that finds that her wards have not been following the prescribed methods of behavior. So she must take matters into her own hands! In “Spanking Big E” we not only have spanking and caning but also a session of controlled . This may be just to your liking! In “Doctor Knows Best” Erzebet is a renowned discipline therapist. Her first two encounters this day include Noile and Samara. Their bottoms are soon reddened by her use of the cane and paddle.
Format: avi
Duration: 59:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1637kbps

File size: 774.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: American Punishment Collections Part 3

Goat rope danger for naive process server Whitt

Pretty blonde Whitney Morgan is an ambitious court process server and she's Letting herself into a house that her informant told her she'd finnd the woman she's looking for. Whitney is excite about the big bonus she will get if she serves the papers to her so she didn't tell any of her colleauges about her intel on the suspect's location. What she doesn't know is that the woman is wanted for multiple crimes and will do anything to stay out of jail. As The court officer sneaks around the house she overhears me talking to some on the phone about a heist and the gullible process server think to herself "bonus" as she tip toes behind me saying "you have been served". I am infuriated that this little blonde bimbo thinks she can take me down so I grab the girl and cover mouth dragging her saying "I don't know who the hell you are but I know what happens to sneaky bitches." I drag her off as she kicks and screams. I force naive Whitney to strip off all her clothes and when she's totally nude I begin to tie her up. I finish typing her up in my bedroom and as she protests I grab her panties from the floor and stuff them into her big mouth. I pack her mouth full then wrap her with many layers of tight tape. Poor Whitney's eyes widen in panic as I am tightly sealing the wad deep in her mouth. She tries to talk through the gag shaking her head in disbelief as she watches me gather her clothes and belongings in a garbage bag and leave her wondering what my plans for her are. I leave her bound and gagged while I go to make some calls to my partner. I tell him what happened and ask him to have someone drop off the storage trunk. The poor girl overhears me realizing the peril she is in and goes into full panic mode. The ropes don't budge so Whitney struggles hard to get herself out of the bedroom. Inch by inch she maneuvers her bound body over to the front door and lifts her tied legs to try to open the door. Helpless Whitney much noise as she can to alert someone to her peril. Just when she thinks she has the door almost open I arrive with more rope and start placing her in a really tight goat rope explaining her fate while tying the officer's neck rope. The poor helpless girl struggles frantically trying to fight to breathe and I leave her gasping for air knowing her fate is sealed.
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps

File size: 427.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goat rope danger for naive process server

Время генерации страницы 0.02690 секунды с 9 запросами