LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Agonizing bound bastinado for lazy cook Coal Hill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I've been working super long late hours and have no time to prepare and cook my meals. I hire Adara Jordin to do this for me so I can just come home to a nice hot home cooked meal. I get off early today and find Uber Eats bags on the counter and the blonde bimbo lounging in my pool naked taking selfies. I grab a handful of her hair and pull her up out of the water and march her into the house. I will teach this lazy girl a hard lesson. The next thing the dumb thing knows she's bound in a hogtie rolling around my kitchen floor. I ask her if she's ready to get some kitchen training. I laugh as I pick up a spatula and beet her feet. Adara cries out loudly in pain but I keep beating her soles. I tire of her big loud mouth so I remove her dirty sweaty socks and force them into her mouth sealing them in nice and tightly with layers and layers of elastic. Adara snorts and grunts into her gag when I bind her big toes together with twine. Now the real lesson can begin. All these cooking implements ... what shall I choose to beat your bare soles. Grabbing a heavy steel spatula I tell her about the game. Twenty hard smacks without a whimper or movement from her and I will stop ... but each time she moves or cries out we start over. The stupid bitch just doesn't get it. I hit her hard three times and she screams into her gag. Starting over and over ... she just can't stay still during the blows to her feet. Next comes a cheese grater with a sharp edge. I whack her soles over and over with that until she's sobbing like a baby. I start over one last time and the beating on her soles comes fast and furious. She completely fails again and clearly she is not able to endure much more. I laugh and tell her we will resume soon but first I blindfold her and remove my shoes so she won't hear me coming to resume beating her feet. I just love the element of surprise!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 317.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Agonizing bound bastinado for lazy cook

FutileStruggles - Terra Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part2 Engelhard

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bdsm
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FutileStruggles - Terra Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part2

Cruelly bound for forced smoking Jamsankoski

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Lexi Lane lies in a very strict hogtie on the floor. Her wrists, ankles and chest are tightly tied and her elbows are fused completely together. The rope between her ankles and wrists is very, very, very short - the bondage is merciless. She's been stripped down and wears only her dirty socks. My captive Lexi has tried so many times to quit smoking - but she hasn't been successful yet. I come into the room with her cigarettes and explain to her that I know she's been smoking on the sneak and I am going to help her to quit smoking today. I take a cigarette out of the pack put it into her mouth and light it. I take a second cigarette and do the same. Then I put the two cigarettes deep into both nostrils. Now Lexi can smoke the cigarettes through her nose. Lexi panics and cigarettes fall out so I stick them back up her nose. After about a minute I notice that everything is going too easy for her because Lexi is breathing through her mouth. I remove the cigarettes from her nose then peel off her dirty sweaty socks shoving them into her mouth and wrap her head with duct tape. Then I grab some thin twine and bind her big toes tightly together. Lexi moans and cries when I show her a head head. I place it on her head and attach the twine to the ring on the head harness. I put the cigarette back into her nose and Lexi starts to cough and choke. The two cigarettes are put deep into the girl's nose again and she tries to hold her breath so I grab her nose and pinch it shut forcing her to smoke. The cigarettes fall out of her nose when she coughs and I laugh as I remind my helpless prey that I'm only trying to help her quit smoking. I force them back into her nose and watch her panic shaking her head violently to get them out. She's truly freaking out and the tears run down her face. I realize it is getting too much for her and that my plan worked - now she's ready to give up the nasty habit forever. I take the cigarettes and leave her brutally bound sobbing into her gag.
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruelly bound for forced smoking

Becca Diamond, Brooklyn Daniels, Mila Blaze Wytopitlock

Brooklyn Daniels has been granted her Mistress status. We're glad. We've paired her and Mila Blaze to unleash some Lesbian BDSM fun on our favorite muscle MILF, international hottie Becca Diamond. She's taken a few hung dicks here at Fetish Network while bound up during hardcore bondage scenes. Can she handle a lesbian domination threesome? Only one way to find out. Brooklyn and Mila start Becca on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with tight rope. You know these two had to bring a rope bondage scene for this strong booty. She struggles and tries to get off but she isn't going anywhere. These two Mistresses know what they're doing. Diamond is known for her deep throat and pussy swallowing talents. When she sees the strapons her Mistresses are wearing, she rethinks taking dick all together. She has no choice. She's deep throat-ed within seconds, both mean girls taking turns fucking her skull in. Both turn the vibration and speed up and down, tormenting Becca's infamous meaty clit. They slap her tits and want to hear say what dirty whore she is, a nasty bitch. It takes a few slaps and throat pounding to get it out of her. They finally pull her of the sybian and tie her to two horizontal posts, wrists and ankles keep her in place, kept in the doggy position. Everyone knows it's perfect for double penetration. Becca really experiences two massive rubber dicks entering both ends at the same time. The Mistresses pull out their dicks on sticks, slipping them in through spanking, slapping and water boarding. Maybe Becca will think twice before doing another scene with us.
Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Becca Diamond, Brooklyn Daniels, Mila Blaze

Keely Jones Jitra

There's not much that is hotter than a sizzling Florida summer day, except perhaps a teenage girl who doesn't know how hot she is... and that's just the story with little blonde Keely Jones with her slamming, young body that was just made for fucking... rough, extreme fucking. Poor dumb Keely stole her boyfriend's car while they were fighting, and then she broke down in the middle of nowhere on the most brutally hot day of the year without a cellphone. Now, she's stuck hitchhiking, at the mercy of ANY lunatic who might happen along, but things are about to take an even more brutally hot turn than she ever could've imagined. Lucky for Keely, or perhaps NOT, a helpful stranger spots her helplessly standing in the road, sweating her sweet little tits off, and offers to give her a lift. Of course she has no money to pay him, and the nearest town is an hour away, so just how is Keely going to compensate our hero for his thoughtful gesture? Can you guess? Yes, with an involuntary blowjob, a dirty, sloppy deepthroat suck worthy of a big city whore twice Keely's age. But not before he ties her hands and slaps her around a bit first, because she's got it coming, yes she does. Next, he gives Keely the fuck of her young life in the back of the van, pounding her out to multiple orgasms both doggie and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style. Watch her tiny, shaved pussy take that big hog. When he's had his fun, he jacks a big load into her open mouth while making her say "No Free Rides." Ah, nothing like being dominated and humiliated outdoors, huh Keely?
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keely Jones

Время генерации страницы 0.02868 секунды с 9 запросами