View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 05:45 AM   #12365
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Carrie Brooks Forest Hill

Carrie Brooks, a hot young smiley face with caramel skin, wants to become a model and all the fun perks! She sends an audition video to Teen Castings and gets a go-see. She'll do anything to get what she wants. Her potential agent wants to take a few photos of her in her underwear. When he tries to get her naked, trying to convince her it's the only way to get big gigs, she grabs her clothes. So he makes it clear: If she doesn't do what he says, she can leave. Now, to even be considered, she must endure his love for BDSM, domination, rope bondage, deepthroat bj, fingering, squirting, spanking, slapping and deep penetration rough sex. With a bright smile, she takes every drop of her agent's cum onto her face, asking, "Will I be famous?".
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7890kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carrie Brooks

Naked & sobbing bound outdoors Lake Fork

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Pretty Bella Love is naked except for her red suede stiletto boots and she is bound to a metal pole in my backward. her poor elbows have been crushed together behind the pool and her booted ankles spread and tied to rings at the foot of the wooden base. She struggles helplessly sobbing into her thick red electrical tape cleave gag. I come out to watch my new bondage slave and inform Bella that her daddy sold her to me for five thousand dollars. I add a super tight crotch rope burying the rope deeply in between her pussy lips and ass and the busty brunette sobs uncontrollably. Her unbound hands reach and try to loosen the bondage, but the ropes don't budge and Bella continues to sob like a baby. I bind her wrists and fondle her ripe body groping her big tits and pulling on her crotch rope. I tell her about her new role in life - pleasing me with her tongue. Bella shrieks into her gag and her legs begin to shake. I plant some kisses and her open mouth and inform helpless Bella that she will be staying outsidee until her attitude changes and she becomes grateful that she's mine. The naked girl struggles like mad in her bondage but her efforts are futile.
Duration: 8:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3378kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked & sobbing bound outdoors

Delirious Hunter Fetish Pup Farner

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Instead OT is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise.
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Fetish Pup

Leigh Rose Meyers Chuck

Leigh Rose, a cute bubbly girl next door, is ready to take over the entertainment industry! She sent her audition tape to the best talent agency, Teen Castings, and gets an interview. She'll do anything to get what she wants. Her potential agent wants to take a few photos of her in her underwear. When he tries to get her naked, so sure she'll get more nude jobs, she grabs her clothes. So he makes it clear: If she doesn't do what he says, the door is feet away. Now, to even be considered, she must endure his love for BDSM, domination, rope bondage, deepthroat bj, fingering, squirting, spanking, slapping and deep penetration rough sex. She leaves with a cum shot on her face. Her agent has to get to work!
Duration: 35:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7697kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leigh Rose

Kaisey Dean Lowndesboro

Kaisey Dean is a sex slave superstar, the likes of which we have never encountered! We've had our share of exceptional BDSM babes pass through our dungeon doors, but few have shown the enthusiasm and love of pain Kaisey does? and this early in her career! Once you see this hot training and rough sex session, you won?t believe this is Kaisey's first time shooting! We thought she was lying too. This blazing scene begins with Kaisey in bondage shackled to a table with her ankles and wrists bound together so she?s spread open like a turkey waiting for stuffing? and that?s just what Bruno does with an evil fucking machine that hammers Kaisey's pussy like a jackhammer. He also beats her nipples and clit with a leather crop. Next, Kaisey gets a black Hitachi wand applied to her battered, red clit while the fucking machine drives her insane with ecstasy. Several screaming orgasms later and she?s begging for Master Bruno's cock! Kaisey gets the dick, but not before giving him a sick deepthroat blowjob and taking a brutal rough g-spot massage and the violet wand. And then she gets fucked!
Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8006kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaisey Dean

Время генерации страницы 0.03267 секунды с 9 запросами