Old 08-03-2021, 07:43 PM   #1585
gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Private Space

Private Space

Name of actress:: Attica
Genre: Ball Gag, Belly Chain, Blonde, Breast Holding, Chair, Close Up Pussy, Dildo
Sexy blonde Attica - a kinky vision in spiked leather, chain mail and skyscraper thigh-boots - recently made a switch, and she says it changed her life: the dominant just discovered the delights of submission. "It's all about anal," she confesses, with a slight smile - although the steely look in her eyes tells us she's totally serious. "I got obsessed with it. well, the idea of it. But any time I tried it, I'd feel like I couldn't handle it, like my tight little ass would never open up to take a big cock." Her fingers stroke her large, bare breasts then move down to her shaved pussy. "Then a girlfriend of mine, another dominant, had an idea. She'd order me to take a dildo in my butt. I was insulted that she'd think I'd submit to her. then I heard myself say yes. She spent almost an hour lubing my asshole, warming me up with her fingers. Then I felt her touch the tip of the toy to my butt. I tensed up but she talked me through it, telling me to push back then relax and take it inside of me. We'd agreed she'd only stop if I said the safeword, so any time I said "no" or "stop" or whined, she just ignored it. I knew I could trust her - she took things slow. Then, when I yelped as the head penetrated my asshole, she told me this could end right away, I just had to say the word. but no way was I going to allow myself to do that! All I could do was let her cram every thick inch inside of my ass. Then she teased my clit with a vibrator. instant orgasm. Now I feel like I can take any cock or toy in my asshole, any time. I just need to submit to it. And I always do."

Information:
Pics: 140
Resolution: 790x525
Format: JPG
Size: 251 Mb

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05678 секунды с 9 запросами