Old 08-03-2021, 08:26 AM   #8390
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Doctor's Orders Fort Yukon

Release Year: 2007
Studio: The Twink Academy
Cast: Javier Baquero, Jesid Pombo, Alfredo Caycedo, Miguel Martinez, Ferdynan Carvajal, Alejandro Orejuela
Genres: Oral, anal, group, facial, latinos, twink
The renowned St. Samuel's Academy Bogota, faces on the most serious threats in its illustrious history when a mysterious epidemic starts striking down the boys.
Faced with the danger of parents taking their s out of school - or evenplete closure by the authorities - Headmaster Moreno resorts to desperate measures. He orders Dr. Rodriguez and Dr. Garcia to put all afflicted boys in isolation while they work frantically on finding an antidote.
Of course, as this is St. Samuel's, the two doctors can be relied upon to experiment with a wide range of stimulating - if unorthodox - treatments in their search for a remedy. And, while they do so, the quarantined boys in the school sanatorium show that their illness definitely hasn't affected their sex drives!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:22
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1695kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctor's Orders

To the Last Man - The Gathering Storm Al Manamah

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Jackson Wild, Ricky Sinz, Scott Tanner, Antonio Biaggi, Antton Harri, Damien Crosse, Jake Deckard, Logan McCree, RJ Danvers, Scott Campbell, Tristan Jaxx
Genres: Muscle Guys, Huge Cocks, Bathroom, Shower Sex, Bondage, BDSM, Cowboys, 3 Ways, Public Sex, Submissive, S & M
Cattle and horses roam the wide-open countryside. Jagged boulders simmer beneath the sweltering Arizona sun. Burly cowpokes in skin-tight jeans fuck each other silly. Wee to the world of To the Last Man - a world of the rough and the rugged ... more American than apple pie ... all bales of hay ... and canyons ... and hairy tarantulas ... and windmills ... and guns a-blazin '... and scruffy beards ... and ... wait. Is that a nipple ring? I guess the verisimilitude had to end somewhere, but I am not above suspending my disbelief when there are more pressing matters at hand. Beneath its dusty-booted surface, is packed with more hot fornicatin 'than Fire Island's meat rackbined with Southern Decadence, multiplied by Ft. Lauderdale. Brokeback it ain't, but the recipe here called for a dickjerker. And jerk you shall, for this is an exquisitely-filmed, ambitious fuck-fest of epic proportions.
Let'smence with Part I: The Gathering Storm.
Duration: 3:07:41
Video: 544x304, XviD, 1015kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To the Last Man - The Gathering Storm

Deep ass-fucking with creampies La Jose

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Adam Faust, Brandon Michaels, Luke Cross, Billy Cochran, Derek Downs, Devlin Michaels, Xander Knox, Rhet Hengst, Todd Coops, Kamrun, Sergio, Travis, Orion Cross, Lee Stone, The French Guy
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Big Dick, Hairy, Cumshot
Video language: English
We brought you the ass-fucking, hole-ripping, ass-to-mouth action you asked for. We also included loads of extras and interviews.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:30:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1345kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 976.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep ass-fucking with creampies

Tales from Last Summer Salisbury Mills

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Dragon Media Corporation
Wow! Seven hot men, six sizzling scenes and three hours of a whole lotta summer heat. Very hot!
Duration: 2:53:53
Video: 624x352, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tales from Last Summer

Время генерации страницы 0.04143 секунды с 9 запросами