LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bikinigirl Tied & Fucked West Pittsburg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Video language: English
Slave Julliet Bikini girl Tied hard and Fucked extreme hardcore private action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 444.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bikinigirl Tied & Fucked

Kimber Woods, Brooklyn Daniels, Mena Li Kacergine

The submissive and obedient sex slave Kimber Woods has been begging us to end up in the dungeon again. She seems addicted to lesbian domination, threesomes if possible. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy. We definitely have everything Kimber wants. Brooklyn Daniels and Mena Li heard about her desires and took it upon themselves to bring their kinky Latina hottie over. They place tight leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles, attach them to chains linked to the floor. They step back, revealing Kimber on her back, arms bound to her sides, legs kept spread eagle. Brooklyn and Mena slap her pussy, tits and face awake. They want her to cum a few times before they double penetrate her with their dicks on sticks. A vibrator usually does the trick. They lube her cunt and spread the wand all over her clit and pussy lips. Mena hovers over Kimber with her hung strapon and sticks it deep down her throat. She can't focus on cumming and giving Mena's big black rubber cock a proper deep throat blowjob. She keeps gagging up spit. Our hot BDSM Mistresses unchain Kimber, slap on some pantyhose, pull out the mattress and use chains to wrap her arms around herself like a straitjacket. Brooklyn lubes up her cock, rips the nylon and pushes the dildo deep inside Kimber's pussy. Kimber tries to get away but only ends up taking Mena's rubber cock further in her mouth. Kimber's hot body spread out doggy style, double penetration with huge strapon dildos, will make everyone cum in their pants. They flip her over and keep fucking her rough. They flip her over again and keep the rough sex going. Kimber can hardly move, slapped into the position they want her in. Seems this sex slave does need more training. They pull her off the mattress and take turns fucking her throat. Kimber keeps begging for more. What a good slut she is!
Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7891kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimber Woods, Brooklyn Daniels, Mena Li

Jasmine Caro Lopeno

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro

Mena Li, Lexy Villa, Mila Blaze Turmero

Mena Li, our favorite Asian hottie, is no stranger to the Fetish Network dungeon. She's been sexually disgraced a few times, our inventory of sex toys and goodies all used on her. Only thing that is different this time around is the type of domination. Let's see if Mena can't endure a lesbian domination threesome. Lexy Villa and Mila Blaze are the perfect duo to take care of Li. They turn her into a nylon pet, wrapping a pair of pantyhose around her head and collar on her neck with a leash. They leave her in a corner of the dungeon, waiting to be used and wrecked. Finally Mila wanders down and walks Mena around like a puppy. When Lexy enters, it's time for some BDSM fun. They push her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. The wake it up with a vibrator, making her moan and flinch. She begs to cum but is denied. Let's see how well she can hold her nut with Lexy's huge strapon dildo up her cunt. Lexy loves rough sex, pulling Mena onto her rubber black cock deep and hard. Mila shoves her strapon deep down Mena's throat, making her gag and scream for mercy. They make her apologize for being a dirty slut, continuing the double penetration, slapping her tits and spanking her ass. They pull her around on the bed, flip her back and forth on her back and stomach, legs pulled down by her head. The Mistresses enjoy wrecking her holes. They even brought a dick on a stick, a dildo attached to a handle for jack hammer pussy stretching. Mena says she prefers being a Dominant for a bondage scene, yet she's such a great sex slave, giving her Masters whatever they want.
Duration: 27:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mena Li, Lexy Villa, Mila Blaze

Brazilian bandit bikini bound West College Corner

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sexy Brazilian Stefania Mafra is a ghetto thug getting by stealing and scamming. She tiptoes into the bathing suit factory warehouse to nab a few bikinis but the box she opened was for plus size. She begins to get frustrated dumping the bathing suits on the floor when she stumbles upon a teeny tiny gold mylar bikini. Stefania strips off all her clothing and puts on the skimpy bathing suit with barely covers her round Brazilian butt. Stefania prances and struts around admiring herself in the stolen bikini when suddenly I appear and catch her in the middle of the robbery. Lucky for me the dark skinned bimbo has a record and begs me not to call the cops. I'll do anything she cries out. Oh this is fantastic!! I decide to use the dumb thief in my next photo spread for my suits. I plan on doing a nice provacative bikini bondage pictorial and the hot ethnic girl is the perfect model. I cram her elbows together behind her back and rope them tightly. Stefania protests about how tight the bondage is, but I remind her of the police and she gets more compliant. I turn my back to grab the chain and the brat girl makes a run for it. She doesn't get far and I shove her backwards into the room. I attached her bound wrists to a hook and crank her arms up before tying her knees together. Not exactly what you had in mind is it Stefania? Stefania runs her big mouth and rubs her round curvy ass into my face as I bind her ankles. I add a final rope cinching her small waist super tightly and run the rope up and bury it into her pussy. I laugh at her discomfort and shove a big black ballgag between her lips. Poor thief Stefania immediately starts drooling like a pig. Awwww - a few more cranks of the winch and you'll be all set for your first photoshoot. I crank her arms up painfully high in a brutal strappado and off I go to grab a camera to take pictures of the hot young thing in her stolen bikini before I call the cops to report her for robbery.
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 443.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brazilian bandit bikini bound

Время генерации страницы 0.07767 секунды с 9 запросами