Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RealTimeBondage Blabber Mouth Part 1 Olbia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish
They let us lock the girls down and still have open access to their bodies. The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Blabber Mouth Part 1

Brooklyn Daniels, Mila Blaze, Lexy Villa Pettigrew

The last time we saw the trio Brooklyn Daniels, Lexy Villa and Mila Blaze, they just finished a lesbian domination threesome. Wonder who was the slutty BDSM sub? Brooklyn Daniels ended up serving her new Mistresses, punishment for betraying her fellow Strapon Squad members. Well, she hasn't left yet. She's still tied up in the dungeon. She's has one more article of clothing on: shiny white pantyhose. It looks great against her smooth milky skin. Her arms are chained spread eagle, her neck chained to her knees. Mila and Lexy enter, ready to train and use her some more. Lexy shoves her big black strapon dildo deep down Daniels throat as Mila spanks and tickles Brooklyn's ass. Brooklyn can't focus, slapped and zapped with the electro wand. Both Mistresses want to stuff her with more rubber cock, untying her from the post to hooking her wrists up on the wall. They raise her legs and pound in their dicks on a stick up her pussy, making her take it raw and rough, shoving another down her throat, making her gag and cum over and over, a new type of double penetration for the books. If she doesn't keep her other leg stiff on the floor, she will hang from her wrists, rubber cock propelled deeper into her holes. She's becoming a good little sub bondage slut sex slave, begging for more dick and apologizing for whore-ish deeds. Wondering if she learned her lesson? You have to come back and the latest clip. Maybe Brooklyn will be in it.
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7859kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Daniels, Mila Blaze, Lexy Villa

Club Asiana Live Show Silvis

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and forces me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post. This is where I stay until the end of the show.
Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Asiana Live Show

Sergeant bound, face fucked & humiliated by two privates Mechanic Falls

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Private Max Powers and I sneak a quick joint when bitchy Sergeant Chloe Kennedy comes in threatening to court marshal us for violating military rules. Max pulls out a wet rag and the uppity big mouth officer goes down. We seize the opportunity to strip her of her uniform and I quickly grab some rope. I kick Chloe to wake her up and despite her arms being brutally bound behind her back she's still an arrogant bitch telling us she's going to Article 15 us. I laugh as Max unzips his pants and pulls her up onto her knees forcing his stiff cock into her mouth. Her holds her head down and face fucks the arrogant sergeant covering her pretty face with slime. The poor girl chokes and gags when I press her head making her swallow his cock down to the balls. She still thinks she's in charge so we decide to show the sergeant that the privates are completely in control of her situation. I grab a stool and lift my booted heel pressing my foot on the back of her head making sure she can't come up for air. Chloe's eyes widen as he slaps her across the face repeatedly with his hands and his cock. She's finally getting defeated and he face fucks her violently until he cums into her mouth. Chloe drops to the floor exhausted and I strip off her panties and stuff her mouth wrapping her face until she's thoroughly gagged. I tie her like the hog she is and leave the sergeant helplessly bound, gagging and struggling on the floor wondering what we will do with her next ...
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 300.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sergeant bound, face fucked & humiliated by two privates

Layla Price, Isa Mendez Mayhill

Mean and sultry BDSM Mistresses Isa Mendez and _ have brought back sub slut Layla Price. She was such a obedient and strong sex slave, gladly taking everything she was given. Isa and _ want more. That's all it takes around here for a lesbian domination threesome. Layla Price ends up on a crate, frozen in bondage, hands tied down by her side, legs kept open for the fucking machine Isa and _ brought for their slut. They attached a thick long dildo to open her up. _ enters the dungeon and flips on the machine while Isa introduces Layla to her big black strapon dildo again, deep down her throat, fucking her brain in! _ raises the speed and joins Isa in feeding layla another 10" big black rubber dick. The Mistresses take turns turning the nob up, distracting Layla from taking strapon cock face fucking. The machine is taken away, yet Layla is kept in place. Isa and _ inspect their sex slave's pussy and asshole, pleased to see pretty pink. Their black rubber dicks bust her pink pussy wide open. Double penetration pushes her limits. She orgasms constantly. This curious girl, with her Mistresses training, is becoming a sex slave to keep around, following every order, taking every inch of cock, rough and deep. Layla's one problem is she didn't ask permission to cum, squirting all over herself. If she wants to cum, she'll cum over and over, one after another.
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Layla Price, Isa Mendez

Время генерации страницы 0.10321 секунды с 9 запросами