LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Face fucked & pussy ravaged by her jilted sugar momma Ute Park

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sultry blonde Adara Jordin and I have been lovers for two years now and I simply adore her. I take good care of her as her sugar momma and she brings me so much joy. We snuggle on the bed and I can tell there's something off about Adara tonight. She stutters and stammers then tells me she fucked a man and decided she's no longer a lesbian. I totally go ballistic and choke her out. Once she's limp I strip off all her clothing leaving her naked wearing her over the knee stiletto boots I bought her. I tie up her arms behind her back and smack her across the face to wake her up. When Adara opens her eyes she barely has time to register that I am wearing my big black dildo strap-on and I am furious. I force the cock deeply into her mouth face fucking her roughly pushing the big thing down her throat. I roll the bimbo slut over and fuck her pussy hard and cruelly. Adara cries and her makeup runs down her face. I mount her doggie style shoving the cock in down to the balls and I gag her with my hand making her choke and gag while her pussy gets pounded. I pull the cheating whore onto my cock and make her ride it like the whore she is. Adara cries and begs me to forgive her swearing off dick for the rest of her life, but I don't believe her ... I slap her face and pull her head off the bed face fucking her brutally then pull her legs up and drive my big black cock into her pussy but I am still not convinced she's learned a lesson. I mount her slobbering face ramming her mouth until she chokes and sobs. I decide I am keeping her all weekend shoving a bandana into her big mouth and gagging her with layers of elastic. Then I tie her ass up in a hogtie and kiss her leaving her alone bound, gagged, whimpering and sobbing wondering when I will return to and abuse her holes again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 497.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face fucked & pussy ravaged by her jilted sugar momma

Spanking Audition For Willow Wilson

Cast: Willow, Mr. Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
As naughty girls go they don't come cheekier than Willow, she is a happy thing who has plenty to say for herself. She came along to one of our audition sessions and said she really did want to be spanked she liked to have a spanking when having sex but not for punishment. Well, there must be a difference but I don't know what it is.
Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 471.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Audition For Willow

Two hogtied in a burglary gone bad Kerhonkson

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I wake up to find two bumbling burglars in my house attempting to rob me and it is apparent the man is a total idiot and his woman Genevieve is completely in charge. She demands that he tie me up and he binds my wrists together behind my back. When Genevieve goes off to find the safe I make a play for Ray telling him we can fuck if he lets me go. He says he needs to make it look good for his partner in crime so he binds my ankles. I promise him a great time and rub my ass up against his cock. He pulls down my panties to gag me but is too stupid to realize my ankles are bound. Instead he stuffs a rag into my mouth and wraps my face with layers of elastic. I struggle on the floor watching as Genevieve comes back and continues to insult him. Finally he does what I told him to do grabbing her roughly and tying her up. He binds her arms behind her back, gags her then puts her in a hogtie. I think he's going to untie me but he decides he doesn't want either of us so he cranks my elbows together cinching the rope tightly and finishes me off in a hogtie. He leaves the two of us bound, gagged and struggling while he makes off with the jewels from my safe!
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 378.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two hogtied in a burglary gone bad

Lydia Black Pilot Knob

Some girls need to be handled with caution like a wild animal, and Lydia Black is one of them. She is a sex slave in training, but still appears to operate on basic instincts. While she is also capable of coherent speech, she seldom vocalizes more than shouts, primal grunts and lusty moans. Like a wild animal, she must also be bound securely with chains to a sturdy set of posts so Master Bruno can assert his total domination over her and bring her to a state of complete submission so is she fit to be around others. He achieves this through various methods such as applying several clothespins to her nipples, slapping her face, spanking her, and making her give him an airtight deepthroat blowjob whenever he likes. When she becomes crazed on his cock, he spanks her pussy to calm her down and fucks her while she is wearing a ballgag and leather blinders. He punctuates his fuck thrusts with hard slaps to her tits and ass. Bruno's methods are tried and true, but will they work on this hard case?
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black

Madelyn Monroe Brenham

These dumb fucking teenagers and their keg parties and bonfires in the woods. It's amazing any of them live to adulthood. Madelyn Monroe is one of these silly teenage girls who could have easily ended up as another tragic statistic if it had not been for Bruno. You see, Madelyn was invited to a kegger in the woods, but ended up lost in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no chance of survival until she is rescued while hitchhiking by Bruno. He immediately takes notice of the tasty treats barely concealed in her short shorts and flimsy camisole. He tells her he will get her home safely if she does something for him. What the something is, Madelyn has no idea, but she goes along with it because she?s a dumb fucking teenager. What Bruno wants is rough sex. outdoor bondage and to totally dominate her, starting with an involuntary deepthroat blowjob. Of course, her wrists are bound with rope or it wouldn't be extreme teen sex Bruno style. Madelyn gets her pussy fingerblasted and pounded into submission by Bruno in a half dozen humiliating positions.
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madelyn Monroe

Время генерации страницы 0.20463 секунды с 9 запросами