LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lorelei Lee Dirty Slut Rancho Santa Margarita

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lorelei Lee, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Caning, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Marks, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Pussy Flogging
He sets up a rope wrapped around her waist and threaded through her pussy and ties a rock at the end so it pulls against her. Then he takes his flogger and starts beating her tits and her ass until she starts shrieking through her ball gag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6858kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee Dirty Slut

IR Channeling the Marquis de Sade Kintyre

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.
A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.
Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, , and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.
Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
Duration: 40:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 379.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Channeling the Marquis de Sade

Pretty secretary isn't safe in her own home Joinville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Pretty blonde secretary Reagan Lush has been working lots of hours and she's just gotten home from a another very long day. Reagan's chatting on the phone with her mother when there is a knock at the door. Assuming it is her UPS delivery Reagan naively opens the door. I enter pointing it in her face and I march her into the garage. I tape her super tightly to a chair crushing her arms together behind her back then adding zip ties to secure her even more. Reagan's big tits pop out of her satin blouse from the tape wrapped around her chest and she sobs into her gag. The poor helpless thing has no clue who I am or why I made her my prey. Her boss will pay a lot of money for her and I am determined to collect a big pay out. I leave her there for a long time while make plans for taking her away. Finally I return to the garage to find poor helpless Reagan totally disheveled and devastated. I inform the sexy thing that she's going for a long ride and that no one will ever find her unless her boss pays the ransom quickly ...
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 337.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty secretary isn't safe in her own home

KC Session 645 Parker City

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 34:42
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 629.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC Session 645

Car Trouble Bologna

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
Slave girl bondage in woods and face fucking blwo punish.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3878kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 571.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Car Trouble

Время генерации страницы 0.22150 секунды с 9 запросами