LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Asian mob wife conned Van Tassell

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I lure the Asian mafia don's wife Nyssa Nevers over to make peace between the mobs. The Italian mob and the Asian mob have been rivals offing each other and things are getting out of hand. We agree to a long lasting friendship and decide to convince our husbands to stop this war. I give busty Nyssa a glass of strong wine and we toast making idle chit chat. She begins to slur her words and lose her train of thought. I nod knowing the drug is taking effect and wait until the beautiful brunette's head lands on my table and she is out cold. You dumb fucking gook - you actually think we would work together!!! I have special plans for you. The big tit bitch wakes bound to a pole her dress pulled up and her pussy exposed. I grope her pussy and laugh because it's not sideways. Oh baby I thought all you Asians had a vertical pussy. I tug at her crotch rope burying the rope into her cunt. Nyssa screams and curses me so I shove a rag into her mouth gagging her sealing it in with clear tape. I'm enjoying taunting the mob wife playing with her nipples while she struggles in anger and frustration. I add a tight neck rope. Why don't you struggle harder dear, choke yourself out while you're at it. I call Paulie from one of my husband's crews to come over and take care of my Asian captive - he slaps her face and roughly grabs her tits then wraps his hands around her throat choking her. Poor helpless Nyssa screams through her gag. She's your reward hun, don't waste her yet - feel free to fuck her all night before you dispose of her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 310.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian mob wife conned

Callie Black - Touched By A Stranger Sagle

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.
Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.
The longer he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop.
"Stop! Please Stop!"
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Callie Black - Touched By A Stranger

Sultry maria naked in steel Diggins

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Beautiful Hurricane Maria Marley is fully nude except for her stiletto high heels. She sits on the floor heavily chained up - wrists together behind her back with hinged handcuffs and her elbows are fused painfully together with more steel cuffs. Pretty Maria's tiny ankles are also handcuffed together. The poor thing is ballgagged with a choke gag the straps wrapped around her throat cutting in painfully tight restricting the helpless girl's breathing. Maria struggles and rolls around the floor provocatively moaning through her gag. The drool runs out of this sex kitten's mouth like a faucet and there is nothing Maria can to to stop it. She cries as her gorgeous body contorts in super sexy poses while bound and cuffed so tightly. I enter the room and laugh removing Maria's high heels. The gorgeous girl's eyes widen in fear when she see what is in my hands. I add steel toe cuffs and Maria cries out in pain as I tighten them. Next I roll the young thing onto her belly and I use a thick chain and padlock to put her in a tight hogcuff. Maria is completely helpless. The bound beauty Hurricane Maria looks up pleading with her eyes, but I have no mercy for this. I enjoy making her suffer. She is after all my personal plaything to do with as I please. It doesn't get much hotter than watching this long haired brunette beauty sob and struggle fully naked in plenty of steel. After many long minutes of suffering I return and tell Maria the real fun is about to begin.
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 319.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sultry maria naked in steel

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade Saddle River

Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass! Then Iris really gets off when "drilldo" is inserted in her pussy. As a reward, evil Master Len uses the fucking machine on her. He just loves remote controls. You have to see this one!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Kaci orgasm Milmine

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Teen girl Kaci bound tied on sofa, and punishment orgasm action.
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaci orgasm

Время генерации страницы 0.03360 секунды с 9 запросами