Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

IR - Cherie DeVille - The Compliance, Part One Bethune

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Having a hot, blonde MILF on set is always fun. Cherie DeVille is our favorite when it comes to that category. Her tits are the perfect size for pinching, fondling, or just standing out as targets for the whip. Her ass is equally pleasing. It's a tight little thing and the marks we make are going to show up on it beautifully. We are going to have so much fun with Cherie that there is no way we could contain it all in a single video. This one is going to have to be a two parter, because the action is just too good to miss.
We are going to get Cherie backward and forward today. It doesn't come across as the most intense slave position training she has ever had to experience but it will be full of little surprises. For instance, the shackles around her ankles aren't there to keep her legs in place. The way the chains run under her feet keeps them pointed like our special brand of high heeled bondage. Standing on point is such a trying feat that eventually she has to just suck it up and deal with the iron links digging into the soles of her feet.
First we are going to play with that lovely ass. She's bent over in stocks while we go to work on her tail end. The way the wood and shackles hold her in place it is propped up perfectly for punishment. A little bit of tickling, a little bit of spanking and a whole lot of whipping are coming her way. She's going to have more stripes than a tiger by the time we're done with her. When it comes to whipping women or giving them any kind of corporal punishment we make sure to push every one of them to their limit.
The way she is bent forward does give us a bit of access to her tits. We can whip them from underneath or reach around and give them a good squeeze. But if we really want to show her a good time it is going to mean changing her position a bit.
For access to her tits and pussy we bend Cherie over backward, arching her almost horizontally at the waist and then anchoring it by putting her neck back into the stocks. It's a brutal position, a twist on an old medieval torture device, that strains all of the muscles in her body at once. It's hard to hold yourself up with your back bent that way, and even harder when every adjustment you make to your weight bears the risk of making you lose your balance and putting all of the pressure on your neck. Cherie knows right away the precariousness of the situation she is in. It's just too bad for her that it's bound to get worse.
Or maybe that is the reason she keeps coming back to us. Having her pussy whipped and then vibrated is probably an experience that she can get anywhere, but with us it is about more than just the bondage you see on camera. It is a mental experience. She knows that once we begin she has given up all control of the situation. It turns her on to be so vulnerable. It makes her wet to know that she is at some strong man's mercy.
There isn't much time between the first time the dildo is pushed inside of her and when her moaning and panting start. The ecstasy of hard orgasms threatens to overtake her senses almost immediately. And that is just from the little Celebrator. When we break out the Hitachi, the most powerful hand held vibrator in our arsenal, she is cumming in a matter of seconds.
It isn't just the corporal punishment that turns her on, either. Cherie is excited by the slave training that she receives at our hands. She has been sucking cock for a long time but every girl could use a bit of deep throat advice. We have a dildo that will help her out. First we'll teach her how to breath through her nose when it is crammed down her throat. After that we'll see how long she can hold her breath when her face hole is overloaded and her nostrils are pinched shut.
She pretends like she hates it. Or at least that is the emotion written all over her face. But a quick inspection of her pussy tells a completely different story. Just like when we had blows raining down on her tits, ass and cunt, Cherie is dripping wet from the treatment.
We don't want her struggling too much, so this time her legs are strapped wide open. Exposed again there is nothing Cherie can do but squat in place and scream for mercy as orgasm after orgasm is torn from her over-stimulated little slit. Each one is more intense than the last and it begins to exhaust her. She can barely stay on her feet and we aren't even done with her for the day, yet. Like we said, there is so much more coming for her that we couldn't even fit it all in a single video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6766kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Cherie DeVille - The Compliance, Part One

Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses Point Harbor

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Red August
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
When the ropes go on and the pain starts she's anything but. Each time she gets hit she laughs. Not the haha, that's funny kind of laugh. The Oh my this is fun kind of laugh. It's like she really enjoys being tied up and hit. She's got the perfect tits for tying up. The ropes just wrap around them so nicely. Once they are wrapped what can you do with them? Why not attach them to her ankles? Suspended! As she goes spinning around in the air there's more pain and more excited laughter. With such perfect tits she has to have them bound between two poles. The poles go behind her knees so that pushing down means pulling on her boobs. What a perfect position to make her cum. She cums so hard she drenches the stage.
Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses

Intense Fetish sc 647 Eckerty

Studio: MasterLen
Cast: Nicole, Justine, Master Len
Genres: Spanking, BDSM, Fetish
Scene one: Justine gets it good with a belt and a hairbrush! Then Justine gives it to Nicole for not helping her. Scene two: When Justine is late for her video shoot she learns what happens when you miss a shoot with Master Len! This is a real punishment not just acted out. See Master Len and his special guests torment and tease their slave girls and boys. These are real amateurs who want to experiment in the fetish world. The pain and pleasure are intense! No acting in this or any of Master Len's Intense fetish videos.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 595.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intense Fetish sc 647

His prude milf sister double teamed Alledonia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I've been dating a new man and I already have him agreeing to marry me and put his trust in my name. All it took was some good sex to mold him like putty in my hands. The only hurdle left is that I need to gain the approval of his sister Genevieve. He's bringing her over today and I am determined to win her over with my charm. I'm surprised to see she looks like a prude old maid and I think it will be super easy to make her want me to welcome me into the family. She jerks back in disgust when I attempt to hug her and then wrinkles her nose at me and begins criticizing my outfit. Clearly she doesn't like me at all and I begin to get impatient when my efforts to win her over aren't working. My man tries his best to convince her to relax and get to know me but she's such an uptight puritan that I decide I need to speed things up by loosening her up with a special drink. Soon she's super woozy and stumbling. I strip off her long baggy prairie skirt and my man binds her ankles together. I hand over mouth her to silence her screams and protesting. I tie her wrists together behind her back while her brother tries to talk some sense into her. She goes crazy when I tell her we are getting married today. Too bad Genevieve won't be attending. He stuffs her big mouth with two huge wads of cloth then wraps layers of electrical tape around and around her head in a super tight gag. He leaves us alone to get better acquainted and I grope her tits and rub my hands all over her bound body. I roll her onto her belly to fondle her ass before finishing her off in a hogtie. Off we go to tie the knot at the justice of the peace leaving his prude sister Genevieve screaming through her gag and helplessly rolling and struggling frantically on the floor.
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 324.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His prude milf sister double teamed

Lesbian cop planted evidence Macamic

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I've been watching busty Cuban Gia Love for several days before I pull her over in my cop uniform. I tell her to lower her window and I accuse her of driving under the influence. I order her to step out of the vehicle and place her hands up against the car. I lean into the driver's side and hold up a folded piece of tin foil. Gia denies ever seeing this before and I quickly slap the cuffs on her and march her into the house eyeing up her voluptuous body dressed in skimpy tight clothes. Gia asks why we aren't going to the police station and begins to get suspicious of my intent. She runs into her room slamming the door. I push and shove and finally force the door open spraying her in the face with mace. Gia stumbles and drops to the floor. I seize the opportunity to strip off all her clothing. Once she's totally naked I grope and manhandle her big tits sucking them for a bit. I struck the jackpot with this one. I get her up on the bed when Gia awakens she finds herself tightly bound. Elbows crushed together behind her back, tits buulding out of a chest harness and her high heel stilettos roped up onto her feet. I climb up onto her face and grind my pussy against her mouth then move down to her tits and suck her nipples. I grab her pussy and am angered to discover she's not even wet. I force her mouth open and stuff her panties into it then wrap her face with many layers of elastic. Gia grunts and groans through her gag as I inform her she will cooperate and get turned on whether she likes it or not. I find her magic wand vibrator and rub it on her clit determined to put her in the mood I move it around until I find her sweet spot and poor helpless Gia's body betrays her when she explodes in orgasm. I hogtie her and leave the busty babe gagged and struggling in the tight bondage waiting for this perverted cougar cop to return for more ...
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 339.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian cop planted evidence

Время генерации страницы 0.03227 секунды с 9 запросами