View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 06:24 AM   #12322
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Foot Girl - Emily Marilin Lur

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more.
That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Girl - Emily Marilin

Colette - Aubrey Star - Domination Part III Linville

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Aubrey loves her tennis lessons, purely because she fantasises about fucking her sexy tennis coach. Today her parents aren't home, and it's the perfect time to tell him exactly how she feels. She hasn’t been wearing panties for her lessons to try and get his attention and now he can’t resist her any longer. She sucks his cock right there on the tennis court, and before she knows it, he is taking her hard from behind!
Duration: 16:52
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 3377kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 437.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colette - Aubrey Star - Domination Part III

Bringing in the new year with super strict bondage Maumelle

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I am all dressed and ready for the New Year and what I really want is to bring in the New Year tightly bound, gagged and hogtied. I carry in the ropes and explain how much I enjoy being tightly bound and gagged as I tie a crotch rope between my legs. I laugh at how tight I've tied the crotch rope, maybe a little too tight. Then I bind my knees and booted ankles tightly together. I pick up a large red ball gag and jam it between my teeth strapping it in tightly. I continue to talk through my ball gagged lips playing with a bundle of rope. I try to ask to be tied up tight but realize that with the ball gag jammed between her teeth it might be hard to explain. I remove the gag and hold up the rope and ball gag and begs someone to please tie me up. I am now cruelly hogtied on the floor. The crotch rope is bites deep in my pussy, my elbows are crushed tightly together and my booted ankles are tethered to my bound wrists. The ball gag has also been jammed back between my lips. I roll around on the floor struggling, moaning and cooing into my gag thoroughly enjoying the helplessness of the tight ropes. I try to talk through her gag again wishing everyone a very happy new year before the gag is removed. I beg to be left overnight in the cruelly tight hogtie with the gag strapped tightly into my mouth. The gag is re-inserted and I'm left alone for the night strictly bound, gagged and helplessly hogtied ...
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 351.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bringing in the new year with super strict bondage

A long terrifying ride in the trunk of his car Grandfield

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Burly thug Anthony Peters barges in and grabs me in a choke hold with a hand covering my mouth and the next thing I know he has me completely taped up in a chair. My elbows are taped together and there's tape wrapped all around my body. My blouse is open and my nipples are clamped. I sob and struggle helplessly in the tight tape bondage but my massive over the mouth tape gag prevents me from making much sound. I try to scream out but the screams are muffled. I wiggle and attempt to maneuver the chair to the door, but my efforts are futile. Suddenly I look up and see my captor approaching me. He removes the tape securing me to the chair then lifts my bound body up me to hop out of the room. He drags me outside and I see the trunk of his car is open. My eyes widen in fear as he stuffs me into the dark trunk informing me that we are going for a very long ride. I am terrified as my bound body bounces around in the trunk and the bastard is enjoying my terror. He accelerates the gas pedal, whipping around the turns and slamming on the brakes knowing that I can't do anything but bounce back and forth in that small confined space. I sob into my gag as he drives for what seems like an eternity. I realize there's nothing I can do ... I am completed helpless and at his mercy as he drives on and on and on for a very long time leaving me to wonder what my fate will be ...
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

File size: 617.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A long terrifying ride in the trunk of his car

Crossed ankles cuffed to neck Twain Harte

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Sexy girl Dominika hand and legs cuffed and escape action.
Duration: 3:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 268.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed ankles cuffed to neck

Время генерации страницы 0.03067 секунды с 9 запросами