View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 06:21 AM   #12314
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

In Stock - Madisin Shellman

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Gagged, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, Madisin waits for PD to come punish her. He whips her cunt until she is wet enough to see it through her panties. She is aroused but it will be a long time before she feels any kind of release. Only after PD has worked her into a complete frenzy will her cunt get anything but the harshest attention.
He stands her up and makes her weak in the knees. Not in the way she was hoping, though. Her legs are locked into stocks and her poor, sensitive nipples tied tight to posts. She can only move the top half of her body when he canes and whips her, and as she does her nipples are strained even more. When she can't stand up any longer he lowers her down to her knees and works the soles of her feet.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Stock - Madisin

Arrogant dominatrix in a strict strappado Shabbona

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Arrogant Terra Mizu is a dominatrix who gets humbled. Terra is wearing a black leather dress and high heeled boots with only skimpy bikini bottoms on underneath the dress as she awaits one of her submissives to come for a session. Get in here pig she barks. I surprise her when I enter instead of her client. I ask her pay the taxes on the money she has not been declaring from her 'job'. However the cocky femdom Terra thinks she can dominate me into not having to pay. I have other ideas in mind and I turn the tables on the haughty dominatrix. I use the element of surprise to grab her arms behind her back and use her own Lidameister leather arm binder on her. I carry on and humiliate her by unzipping her dress to expose her big tits groping and manhandling them. I rub her pussy then bend her over and lifting the skirt up spanking her rear. I say how useless she is as the uppity domme squeals like a pig laughing at the fact she thinks she some kind of dominatrix… I drag her outside and now she is tied up bent over in a strict strappado position her elbows welded together. I unzip her dress completely open and apply a ballgag and her nipple clamps adding a rope to bind her knees tightly together. I leave Terra alone to moan and to drool helplessly over her tits while go off to collect some items from her house to cover the taxes ..
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6607kbps

File size: 572.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arrogant dominatrix in a strict strappado

Leggy milf size 11 feet toe bound Spanish Fork

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Leggy brunette MILF Ivy Secret is stuck babysitting her sister's kids. She calls her man to tell him how she was dressed all sexy for their date in hr tight little skirt and tiny crop top but her sister called and needed. She tells the girls to bring her some water and soon she is sleeping on the sofa. Ivy awakens shocked to find her wrists bound tightly behind her back and her ankles bound. She demands to be untied and threatens to tell their mother, but they ignore her. Ivy wiggles her tall body off the couch and onto the floor begging them to remove the bondage. Instead they toss a spool of twine in her face and the next thing the busty babe knows her big toes are tied tightly together and attached to her wrists in a toe bound hogtie. Ivy rolls on the rug her tits spilling out of her top but she doesn't care. Her huge size 11 feet are in agony and she begins to whimper and cry. The brats dangle a ballgag in front of the bound beauty and she's quickly ball gagged and totally helpless. Ivy sobs into her gag rolling around bound and helpless ...
Duration: 8:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps

File size: 230.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leggy milf size 11 feet toe bound

Leidy de Leon BDSM DAP and Piss Drink West Nyack

Genres: Gonzo, Anal, Hardcore, Piss
Another hot new video! Leidy de Leon BDSM DAP and Piss drinking with rough bondage.
Duration: 53:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4373kbps
Audio: 193kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leidy de Leon BDSM DAP and Piss Drink

Coxy in RigidStocks Sandnessjoen

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Sexy girl Coxy Rigid metal bondage cuffs bizarre punishment action.
Duration: 3:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 314.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coxy in RigidStocks

Время генерации страницы 0.12515 секунды с 9 запросами