LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Blonde bombshell roasted to perfection Crabtree

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sexy blonde bombshell Macy Cartel is stretched out on a foil lined table with heat lamps suspended just a foot above her curvy body. Her wrists and ankles are locked in tight leather cuffs with her ankle cuffs padlocked to a set of ring mounted at the base of the table keeping her legs spread apart. Her wrists are locked in another set of leather cuffs padlocked to a short wooden dowl attached to a chain running up to a winch above her head. An old bandanna has been pulled between her teeth and tied behind her head. She begs and cries into her gag as I slowly crank the winch pulling her body tighter and tighter until her helpless body is stretched to her limits. Macy can barely move as the heat lamps slowly begin so singe her tender flesh. Helpless Macy pulls desperately at her leather restraints as she realizes that she is being cooked and roasted alive under the intense heat of the lamps. She begs and cries into her gag for help but there is no one to hear her pitiful cries. Her body is soaked in sweat - Macy can feel the hhot lamps burning her flesh. The heat begins to take is toll on her stretched and helpless body as she grows weaker and weaker from dehydration. She feels her brain begin to cook and makes one last desperate struggle to free herself from the table but it is hopeless there is no escape as she gives up the fight and her eyes roll back in her head waiting for her inevitable end to come. I'm an evil cannibal and I enter the room sharpening my implement then poke and prod her stretched bound helpless body testing her flesh then insert a tempature probe into Macy's pussy to check her tempature. I see it will be a few more hours befoe she is roasted to perfection. I picks up a carving knife and sharpening steel and begin to sharpen the knife while poor Macy watches and whimpers in horror. I tell the girl that the more she struggles the more intense the t0rture the more tender the meat. I place the knife at poor Macy's throat but tells her that I could put her out of her misery and make it a quick but that will spoil the fun and her meat less tender. I laugh and leave poor Macy slowly roasting alive on the table.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6547kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde bombshell roasted to perfection

Aaliyah Love - Doctor Patient Confidentiality (2021) Kazanlak

Cast: Aaliyah Love
Genres: BDSM
Sarah (Aaliyah Love) hasn't had it easy in the past. She was trapped in a dangerous situation with her boyfriend, though finally found the courage and support she needed to leave him. Her friend, Cassie, has kindly taken her into her home so that she and her therapist husband, James (Tommy Pistol), can help Sarah rebuild her life. But despite all their support, there are still some things Sarah is too ashamed to admit. A week later, Sarah examines her neck to see how well it's healing, hoping the last hints of her traumatic past life has faded. But as she studies herself in the mirror, caressing her neck, her hands begin to slowly, erotically, close around her throat. There's an undeniable thrill there that makes her hot all over, though also terrifies her. That's when she decides to lean on James for more help. As a therapist, maybe he can help her sort through these complicated feelings. When James enters her bedroom, Sarah is nervous, making him swear to keep this conversation between them. Once he does, she shamefully admits that being choked during sex turns her on. It obviously wasn't always like that, and she's afraid her experiences from the past warped her, but she needs his help to work through it. Although James offers professional therapy sessions, Sarah insists that she needs something far more personalized.
Duration: 56:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4237kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aaliyah Love - Doctor Patient Confidentiality (2021)

Office Hours Ogilvie

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied
Slave secretary Dixon Mason extreme hard tits bondage torture on metal bed.
Duration: 1:12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 817.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Hours

Off Key - Full Movie Trona

Cast: Adroana Evans, Ava Nicole, Cupcake SinClair, Harley Havik, Kelley May, Maddy Marks, Nuna Starks, Stephen Lewis
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetis
Miss Kelley May is a young choir director taking a group of students on an overnight trip to the other side of the state for them to perform. She's accompanied by Mr. Lewis: the choir director for their entire district. The girls were instructed to get some rest the night before the performance, with the two soloists, Maddy Marks and Cupcake SinClair, given a special room in hopes that they wouldn't be disturbed.Unfortunately, Maddy is a bit of a ringleader among the other girls, and she strongarmed straight-laced Cupcake into throwing a party with a few of their friends. Adriana Evans, Nuna Starks, Ave Nicole, and Harley Havik showed up. Wine coolers were procured. Clothes were removed. Spin the bottle was played.The girls weren't expecting to be caught in this state, but with all the noise they were making, maybe they should have been. Both Miss May and Mr. Lewis arrive at their room, and Mr. Lewis has a cane in his hand. After both their teacher and their director scold them about this behavior, Miss May announces that they need spankings to get them back under control.And that's exactly what happens: Miss Kelley takes a seat on the sofa and pulls one girl across her lap and Mr. Lewis pulls out a straight-backed chair in order to put another one in the same position and each girl is soundly spanked, first on their tight-fitting white panties and then on their bare bottoms.But one spanking is not enough: after being spanked by one of their authority figures, each girl is sent to wait in line for punishment from the other. Two hard spankings leave the girls rubbing and wiggling, and looking very contrite indeed.But Cupcake and Maddy were truly responsible for this whole debacle, and Mr. Lewis feels that the two of them should know better than to have behaved the way they did. So, with all eyes on them, Cupcake is made to bend over for a caning. Maddy is next, and receives even more strokes since she was the one who started the whole thing.Then, it's off to bed for all of the girls. Hopefully, a lesson was learned and there won't be any further problems from these sorry schoolgirls!
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Off Key - Full Movie

Sunshine suffers & sobs in steel Palm Beach

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Beautiful Sunshine Tampa is completely naked except for the steel restraining her sexy body. Her wrists are cuffed behind her back in Irish eights and her elbows are cuffed tightly together with handcuffs. A metal chain is wrapped tightly around her waist and attached to the wrist cuffs. Her big toes are brutally cuffed and her long shapely legs are chained together. Her ankles are cuffed in Irish eights. Even her thumbs are cuffed together. Sunshine is wearing a head harness with a ballgag buried deeply in her mouth. She struggles and moans on the floor obviously in distress. Drool runs from her mouth and covers her lower face. I enter the room and tel her she should be thanking me for not yanking her head back with the harness. I roll her onto her belly and put her in a very tight hogcuff attaching the waist chain to her shackled ankles. My helpless prey grunts and begins to sob. I leave her to suffer in the massive amount of steel bondage. then you roll her on her belly, connect the waist chain to the ankle cuffs, putting her in a tight hog cuff. I return to watch her sobbing and suffering. Poor Sunshine's eyes widen in fair when she sees the clover nipple clamps in my hands. I attach them and walk away and Sunshine is left to endure the pain ...
Duration: 14:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 368.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sunshine suffers & sobs in steel

Время генерации страницы 0.03246 секунды с 9 запросами