LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The houdini caper Lytton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Nyssa Nevers and I are longtime rivals in the magician community. I invite Nyssa over to show her my final farewell act. Nyssa arrives and I'm sitting with a bunch of antique irish eights and different cuffs and chains. Nyssa is whether this is part of my final act. I explain to Nyssa that these leg and wrist irons date back to houdini. Nyssa is totally geeking out at the restraints. So what's the trick she asks? I explain that I will be completely shackled and helpless while being buried alive, and I am going to milk the time to make the crowd think I am in trouble and that is when I make my big escape! Nyssa in complete amazement, states how jealous she is and I inform her there is a big catch. To prove I am not hiding any device to free myself I will be totally nude. Nyssa still in total shock asks me what is the gimmick with the shackles? Do I hide the key somewhere or are they trick shackles? I tell her that the restraints have a trick mechanism to release them, all you have to do is tug 3 times on the cuffs and they will release easy as pie. You want to try them? Nyssa overwhelmed with excitement agrees. Nyssa smiles and strips nude. Now Nyssa's wrists are cuffed behind her back in Irish eights and her elbows are cuffed tightly together with handcuffs. A metal chain is wrapped tightly around her waist and attached to the wrist cuffs. Her big toes are e brutally cuffed and her long shapely legs are chained together. Her ankles are cuffed in Irish eights. Even her thumbs are cuffed together. The busty Asian complains on the tightness of the restraints and I reassures her she will be out of them soon. I remind Nyssa all she has to do is tug 3 times and they will release. Nyssa states her concern about the shackles not releasing and thinks they are broken. I then tell Nyssa That they are working perfectly fine and stuff a sponge in Nyssa's mouth making her cheeks bulge from the shear size of the sponge. Then I wrap white tape around my victim's head sealing the gag telling my rival my true intention - I tell my unsuspecting helpless prey that the trick is to make Nyssa vanish so I get rid of the competition. Nyssa begins to panic hearing this when I leave her to ponder her fate while I get things ready. The bound Barbie doll beauty looks up pleading with her eyes, but I have no mercy. Nyssa starts to struggle frantically to escape her steel restraints. She tries to get free but the restraints don't budge so she tries to scream but her sounds are muffled by the thick over the mouth gag. Nyssa began to thrash around the floor desperately trying to escape scream for help. She spots my purse and manages to struggle over to it and grab the phone but the restraints are too tight. Nyssa have never felt so helpless, with the phone just inches away taunting her as she struggles. Nyssa tries so hard to pick the phone up with her feet and when she fails she realizes that soon she will feel the cold dirt of her makeshift tomb.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 403.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The houdini caper

Driven to tears she tapped out Lagunitas

Pretty Dacey Harlot is bound super tightly with rope. Her arms are tied in a super tight box tie and the rope digs into her flesh. Her wrists are bound and more rope is wrapped around her shoulder blades. The young beauty has her knees and ankles bound parallel style and worst of all the poor thing's pussy is split in two with a brutal crotch rope and every move the helpless girl makes causes the rope to bury deeper and deeper into her pussy. She's hogtied with her ankles pulled up tightly toward her bound arms and her two big toes are tied tightly together. I've placed a leather harness gag on Dacey's head and the ballgag is shoved in between her lips. Dacey struggles furiously sobbing like a baby. I enter the room and stand above her bound body. The poor thing's eyes widen in fear as I connect her bound toes to the ring on her head harness pulling her head back and tying it off. Dacey is now completely helpless. The bound beauty looks up pleading with her eyes, but I have no mercy for this. I dangle my nipple clamps and roll her onto her side. Dacey screams through her gag as the clamps are applied. I enjoy making her suffer. She is my personal toy to do with as I please. Dacey sobs her heart out and then taps!
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6469kbps

File size: 689.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Driven to tears she tapped out

Foot Punishment in Bondage Lake Peekskill

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Orgasm
Slave girl Rocky Gets Foot Punishment and Bondage Extreme.
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4773kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Punishment in Bondage

Breaking the busty blue eyed secret agent Saco

Secret Agent Raven Eve got captured by me and brought to the industry area for questioning. Raven walks in with her hands up and already barefoot. I push her into the room and laugh at how easy it was to get her. I her to take off her jeans and top leaving the busty MILF in her shiny bra and her thong. I tie her wrists together behind her back and pull it up through her pussy in order to lead her around by her crotch rope. Then I add a tight chest harness pulling up her bra to expose her big tits. Raven moans and I am surprised about this reaction. The next thing she knows Raven finds herself tied to a chair with her big tits in bondage. They bulge out and turn purple very quickly and I squeeze, lick and grope them. Raven moans starts to get horny. Last chance bitch tell me where is the flash drive with the secret info? I shove a sock into her protesting mouth and wrap thick electrical tape around her head. I squeeze and fondle her bulged breaststhen bend down to tickle her dirty soles with a feather. Raven screams into her gag about to explode. I question her again, but she refuses to talk. I dangle nipple clamps in front of her and poor helpless Raven's eyes widen in fear. Her tits are so engorged that the clamps pop right off and refuse to stay on. Raven moans and feels great pleasure. Gigi leave her alone to struggle helplessly and when I return Raven can't take it anymore and is ready to talk. I remove her gag and she begs to put her clothes back on. I tie her legs up and kneel her on the mattress gagging her again with more tape. I rope her up in another chest harness then lay the blue eyed beauty down for a nice tight hogtie then grab a piece of string and bind her wriggling dirty big toes together. Raven mumbles, wriggles. I leave her bound and helpless and return with the flash drive but before I abandon her I tie her wrists down into the crotch rope. I walk out leaving my helpless prey alone sobbing and struggling wondering if she will ever be found ....
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking the busty blue eyed secret agent

Ungrateful bimbo kept captive Ramygala

Adara has been staying with me for over a week. Every day she promises to give me some clip content for the free room and board and every day she makes an excuse why it can't be done until the next day. I am infuriated and while she is sleeping in the bedroom I strip her naked then tie her up and ballgag her. Adara wakes up struggling around the bed unable to free herself and I watch from afar enjoying her helplessness. I my curvy captive asking her what kind of clips she thinks would sell best as I shove my her bare feet into Adara's face saying perhaps some foot worship clips. Then I grab Adara up by her hair asking her what she thinks about clips as I wrap my hands over Adara's mouth to make her suffer and gasp to breathe. I soon tire of the hand over mouth and ask Adara what she thinks about face sitting clips. I laugh about forgetting to wear panties today as I plop my bare ass and MILF pussy all over Adara's face. Poor helpless kicks and struggles to get some air while I brainstorm other video ideas to try out on her. I spank her OTK for a bit but soon decide to hogtie the slutty bimbo. Adara pleads with me telling me she's sorry and begs me through her ballgagged lips for it to stop. I have no intention of stopping until I get some clips out of this freeloading little slut whether she likes it or not. Leaving Adara to struggle in her bondage I think of a way to get in another clip category - one of my favorites ... humiliation!! I grab some red lipstick and obnoxiously smear it all over Adara's lips then write the word SLUT across the little bimbo's forehead. I inform her there will be much more shooting to come tonight and for Adara to get ready to shoot many more categories.
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps

File size: 318.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ungrateful bimbo kept captive

Время генерации страницы 0.14378 секунды с 9 запросами