Old 08-02-2021, 06:15 AM   #12293
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Neck Hoist Chain Elderton

Release Year: 2021
Studio: InfernalRestraints
A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.
A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neck Hoist Chain

Gift wrapped in rope under the xmas tree Olympia

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Santa left me under the tree on Xmas morning all tightly bound and ball gagged as he goes about his work in the neighborhood. Elbows crushed together and legs bound I roll around under the tree. A very tight crotch rope hogtie is added to keep me from going anywhere. Now extremely tightly hogtied on the floor I struggle helplessly barely able to roll over ....
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 219.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gift wrapped in rope under the xmas tree

Tricked into a reverse prayer Sparkman

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I've been really bummed out over my sales and I devise a plan to trick Nyxon into giving me a free video. I invite her to go to the beach knowing she will show up in a super sexy bathing suit looking hot as hell. When she gets here I tell her I need to tie her up real quick for a Twitter picture to increase my traffic. I butter her up by mentioning how popular she is and how much I admire her. I decide to learn how to tie a reverse prayer since it is her specialty and Nyxon reluctantly agrees. My husband Jim Hunter directs me telling me where to put the ropes to get Nyxon in the reverse prayer tie. She's super flexible and can do a fantastic reverse prayer so I knew this will boost my popularity and hopefully get me some sales. Nyxon sighs and tells me to hurry up but I take my time Jim gives me blow by blow instructions. Clearly this is taking longer than I promised Nyxon but I don't care because I got my way and little does she know she will soon by rolling around my floor struggling as I film her!! Wow the reverse prayer looks great - I'm so proud of myself! I tie her ankles together then inform her I am just going to film her struggling and that since we are friends it shouldn't be a big deal to give me a free video. I finish her off in a back arching hogtie then ballgag her and turn the video camera on. And no laying there like a limp fish missy - I expect some damn good helpless struggling out of you ...
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tricked into a reverse prayer

HT - The Kardiac Bonds - Kay Kardia, OT Otoe

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, “tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum.” We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.
Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.
She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Kardiac Bonds - Kay Kardia, OT

Gina Valentina Roslyn Heights

Gina just wants to get home. Her car is out of gas, her phone isn't working and she's miles and miles away from home. When Brick's plain white van creeps into view she waves him over and tells him about her troubling predicament. He agrees to give her a lift to the closest gas station on his route. Who wouldn't help this innocent looking little Latina? Once they've started on their way, she reveals that she's broke, then has the nerve to asks him for gas money. This isn't a charity, slut! The only way home for this conniving cutie now is on her knees. Rope bound and gagged with cock, Gina's sexual torment begins with deepthroating and quickly escalates. Brick's relentless deep dicking sends her creaming and screaming toward multiple orgasms. Her petite young body is used like a rag-doll for a sloppy standing 69 that leaves her face coated in spit. In a dizzying flurry, Gina gets pounded hard in several positions. Once Brick's done wrecking her tiny pussy, he has suck his balls and then gives her a huge messy facial cumshot.
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Valentina

Время генерации страницы 0.03383 секунды с 9 запросами