View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 02:32 AM   #1835
kearney46

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Folsom Street Fair Public Humiliation Crossdressing Leash Laws San Francisco FemDom

Folsom Street Fair Public Humiliation - Crossdressing Leash Laws - San Francisco FemDom

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 223 MiB
Resolution : 240 x 426
Runtime : 19 min 40 s
Description: We arrive early at the fair, before the crowds set in, so we enjoy walking and shopping with my pet safely secured on a leash. We are dressed to impress and he is dressed to be humiliated. HOWEVER, this sissy broke a cardinal rule of femininity - ALWAYS WEAR TOENAIL POLISH IF YOU'RE WEARING OPEN-TOED SHOES!!! I use bright PINK duck tape to secure them to the streetlight at the corner of Folsom Street, next to some inspiring stencil art. Everything that touches Bitchboi today must be pink and humiliating. No masculinity allowed! Once they're helpless beneath the layers of duck tape, I feminize them further by shaving their unsightly chest hair. Pale pink polish goes on her pretty little toes, whether she likes it or not. We quickly gain an appreciative on-location audience! An impressive crowd of voyeurs and photographers gathers to watch as our scene intensifies!
Genre : Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom

Download File:
Folsom Street Fair Public Humiliation - Crossdressing Leash Laws - San Francisco FemDom
kearney46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10610 секунды с 9 запросами