Old 08-01-2021, 07:23 AM   #5622
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rutger Jerks Off 1080p Ganges

Cast: Rutger
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Rutger is 26 and seems like a very optimistic type of guy. He had an x-girlfriend that cleared out his bank account, so he is back at home with his parents, and starting out brand new on building his nest egg. He already has a new girlfriend, but this time he is being a little more cautious. I like the new girlfriend already, as she knew that he was coming out here to do a couple videos and seemed fine with it. It took him a couple months to nurse his wounds before jumping back into the dating pool, but I am glad to hear he is taking it slow. Despite the reset on his life, he seems very happy and stable. He has a hot stocky build to him, and I love his body hair and his scruffy beard. Totally suits him. He has about a 7 inch cock, but it gets super fat and thick when fully charged-up. Even with his steady girl, he jerks-off at least once a day. Rutger was only a little nervous for doing the solo. It didn't take him long to get hard, and he enjoyed playing to the cameras. He wasn't as excited about showing off his ass, but he does his best. His cum shot is really quite nice. He focuses real intently to make a nice load shoot out of his thick cock. He will be back next week to get his dick sucked, and that is a tale to be told then!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 596.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rutger Jerks Off 1080p

Powermen - Benny Ryder Mavisdale

Benny's back, and this is one boy who took his workouts pretty damn seriously...because he's amazingly big.
Format: avi
Duration: 33:41
Video: 960x544, XviD, 1370kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 371.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Powermen - Benny Ryder

Cum With Me Hardstrok75 Peotone

hardstrok75: a straight guy's super Hot jerk off vids
This guy name hardstork75 on xhamster(now it's no longer there),was a big showoff about his dick and a real moaner when he does it,he used to also on tumblr by the name cumwithme(no longer active either)

Total size: 1.5 GB in 45 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum With Me Hardstrok75

OnlyFans - Christianstyles1 Ep. 1 Christoval

實習生被主管罵到腳汗直流,
正午在外求上班族填問券,為了搶午� �時間,被甩上難看臉色。
脫下皮鞋,新鮮的汗臭襲來,
20歲的腳汗,嚐在嘴裡,是最色情的鹽 份補給。
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5921kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 60.3 MB