LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bound bastinado revenge Eger

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
CIA agent Amanda Foxx has me bound, gagged & blindfolded preparing to inteerogate me about her suspicion that I'm a KGB double agent stealing files. I've been stripped to my underwear and bound to a chair. My feet are propped up with my pantyhose soles exposed. Amanda tells me that she will resort to enhanced interrogation techniques if I do not reveal the source of the files. I deny everything and Amanda begins to tickle my feet. She laughs at my embarrassment being broken by tickle t0rture. After several minutes of tickling that gradually increases in intensity Amanda tells the crew to shut off the cameras. Amanda pulls out a riding crop and starts to whip my feet. She taps lightly as my anticipation escalates Soon she switches to a cane and raises it high above her head. I scream as the bamboo strikes my soles ... The action resumes with the pretty blonde MILF blindfolded, cleave gagged and tightly hogtied. I circle her bound body laughing at her helplessness. I briefly tickle her feet and inform her I'm not her to play games. I've waiting far too long for my revenge. I warm up her soles by beating them hard with a riding crop making Amanda scream into her gag. I rip open the hose covering her feet and pick up my bamboo cane. I demand that Amanda stay silent and I rain on her tender soles. Amanda can't help but to cry out in pain as she struggles to get away from the cane. I show her no mercy at all beating her soles with all my strength. When I tire of this I pick up my tens unit and place the pads on her sore soles and start to apply electric shocks. I turn up the intensity to the maximum laughing as her feet twitch when the current runs through them. Amanda continues to beg and plead through her gagged mouth. I lean over and place the tens unit control box right next to her face and walk away leaving my bound captive in agony as the current soars at high speed ....
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6701kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound bastinado revenge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sparks - Jade Indica Minocqua

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Jade Indica practically volunteered for some electrical play with Claire Adams. She thought it would maybe involve a few stim pads or a violet wand. So when Claire decided to push a little shocker right up inside of her tight little ass the first few pops were quite a surprise. She adapted fast, though, and soon she was begging for more jolts to help her really enjoy her orgasms. Things look like they are getting better for her after that but anyone can tell they are about to get much worse when Claire begins to wrap her face in conductive copper wires.
Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sparks - Jade Indica
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mugur and Laurah A Willing Pet Greenbush

Mugur's has her own caged pet, Laurah. The cruel Master doesn't hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer and in return she offers only pain and pussy busting fucks. But that's how it works, and apparently the submissive Laurah fully accepts her fate. And while she sits there, with sore pussy and tits, the Master's cum covering her face, we know. Laurah will remain Mugur's pet once and forever.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mugur and Laurah A Willing Pet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Knocked Out Tied Up part 19 Scarville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nina Neon & Mary Jane Green
Genres: BDSM
Nina and Mary Jane, looking in skimpy bikinis, are relaxing in their yard when a mysterious male intruder sneaks into their house. When Mary Jane goes inside, she is grabbed by the intruder and, in a very exciting scene, she is while trying to attract the attention of Nina, who lies pleasantly sunbathing and listening to music. Nina does not see what is happening and Mary Jane is dragged down a hall where the takes effect. With much eye-rolling, MJ falls to the floor . She is then dragged by the arms to another room where villain Jack ties her up securely (on screen). MJ is gagged with a ballgag and is bound at the wrists, elbows, ankles and knees. When she awakens, she struggles furiously but is unable to warn Nina. Nina enters the house and finds her friend tied up. Before she realizes what is happening, Jack sneaks in and knocks her out with . Mary Jane is forced to watch helplessly as Nina struggles hard, then weakens and passes out (with lots of eye fluttering). She continues to watch as Nina is bound and gagged. When Nina awakens, the two girls struggle to free each other and whimper and moan into their gags. The cruel villain tells the girls about his plans to kill them and to blame their on a serial killer who has been terrorizing the city. With lots of effort, the girls work themselves loose and try to sneak away. But, they are caught, and knocked again, this time with blows to the head. Nina is hit twice before she passes out. In a very hot scene, the girls, now naked, lie next to each other , and are bound by the villain. They wake up in a humiliating position. They are tied face-to-face, with ropes holding their luscious bodies together. The villain gags them with duct tape and leaves them to struggle and whimper, their bodies and tits rubbing together as they struggle. Later, he reties them in an even more cruel position--with their arms around each other. The story comes to a shocking conclusion when the real killer shows up at the house. The excellent outtakes include plenty of shots of the girls being and tied up.
Nina could not be more beautiful and she looks super-sexy in skin tight clothes in this exciting story. Nina explains that she is a spy investigating an international crime organization. In extremely tight spandex pants and halter top, she enters the villains hideout. The bad guy sneaks up and clasps a cloth over her mouth and nose. Tough spy that she is, Nina fights the guy with all her strength. But, the takes effect, her eyes flutter and she passes out. The creep takes the opportunity to fondle Ninas irresistible body. When she awakens, he orders her to remove her boots and gag herself with her own socks. With much protesting, Nina complies. The villain seals her lips with tape and ties her hands. Nina is horrified and fights as the guy fondles her body and tits. He pulls up her top and gropes her naked tits. When Nina tries to run, he knocks her out with a blow to the head. She ends up securely bound and gagged in a closet in just her sexy pants. After some struggling, Nina manages to free herself and escape. Later, Nina returns to the hideout, this time in leather pants, boots and a sexy top. The bad guy is waiting and uses a blowgun to shoot a knock out dart into Ninas butt. She tries hard to fight the drug but eventually, she passes out on the floor. When she awakens, she is bound to a wooden frame and gagged with cloth pulled between her teeth. The guy pulls her top down, revealing her luscious breasts. Nina is tortured with lasers that shoot at her, causing terrible pain (it is a cheesy effect but fun). Nina can not endure any more suffering so, in the final shot, she is kneeling on the floor completely naked. She is forced to record a video message in which she explains that she is now a hostage of the crime organization. Then, her captor cruelly ballgags her.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:37
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2138kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Knocked Out Tied Up part 19
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wenona - Another Wenona Piece Harrisburg

Release Year: 2020
Studio: InfernalRestraints
It's sweltering at the farm and Wenona has stopped by for another visit. He puts her into a metal box in the direct sun. Time passes and Wenona begins to wonder if he's going to come back. The box is hot and she has to keep moving. After her ordeal in the cage she's brought inside. The cage is suspended and the sides are opened up. Her asshole is exposed and she has no choice, but to let him ram several inches of cold hard steel up inside her. Wenona is like a BDSM experiment. A little torment, a little heat, a little orgasm, a little breath control, a little electricity, a little water. He's going to do a little of everything to her and she's just going to take it.
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona - Another Wenona Piece
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Время генерации страницы 0.05011 секунды с 9 запросами