Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Anna Tyler - Wedged Clarks Hill

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Anna Tyler is an avid fan of the art of BDSM. She's loved it as long as she can remember, and she doesn't keep it much of a secret either as she squeals and wiggles her way through every encounter in which she's involved. She loves nothing more than being beaten, whipped, and used like an object, and today O.T. really has her hooked on a feeling. O.T. starts out strong with some basics. While Anna is bent over and cuffed to a wooden frame by shackles around her wrists and a metal collar, he pulls her dress up and drapes it over her head. Then he spanks and flogs her bare ass until it is bright red. Then he keeps going. Tears are welling up in her eyes as he mercilessly tears into the soft flesh of her ass but still he presses on, swinging his arm over and over again until they overflow and she is crying all over the post she's tied to. Then it's time to crank up the heat a little. O.T. sticks hooks in the sides of Anna's mouth and spreads it wide, then he attaches a nose hook and pulls it up so that she looks like a pig. Absolutely humiliated and an entirely new color, Anna is then attached to the ground by her neck, and her feet wedged between two wooden posts so she can't budge. O.T. takes out a celebrator vibrator and a metal pussy hook and fucks her with them until she cries out in orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Tyler - Wedged

Tess Lyndon - dreams come true Moon

Sometimes girls don’t even know they can do a reverse prayer until they try it for this website! Tess Lyndon amazed us and herself by being able to pull off this very restrictive position. She is tied in red ropes on the bed. If she arches her back she can almost touch the padlock on her collar. But we didn’t tie her too tight, she can probably escape if she tries! Tess is so cute! She hasn’t changed a bit since we shot with her 4 years ago! Perfectly tieable and very pretty. Her tattoo says ‘dreams come true’. Perhaps they do!
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 438.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tess Lyndon - dreams come true

Krisztin - His Personal Object North Tazewell

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DominatedGirls
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Sex
Pain slut Krisztin loves to be controlled. Loves when someone breaks her spirit and body through pleasure and pain. She loves to be handled as an object, and exactly that what she gets in the lair.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krisztin - His Personal Object

Sneaky secretary bound with her big tits out Penn

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Secretary Nadia White took a bribe from a competitor so she copied the company's secret invention while she believed I was out of the office. She wasn't aware that I was behind her listening to her conversation and copying the data onto a flash drive. I the busty blonde bimbo onto the couch and bind her arms together behind her back cinching the elbows nice and tight. Then I tie her ankles together before a panty into her big mouth and wrapping many layers of bandage around her pretty face. Nadia's big blue eyes widen in fear as she realizes she is in big trouble when I inform her that it will appear that she ripped off the client who bribed her. I walk away to delete the contents of the flash drive. Nadia manages to maneuver herself onto the floor and struggles desperately to get away flailing her bound arms helplessly. I return pushing the big tit secretary onto her side and rip open her turtleneck sweater exposing her big tits. I add more rope to her ripe body making sure to split her pussy in two with a brutal crotch rope. I secure her wrists to the crotch rope so that every movement of her hands causes friction on her cunt. I leave the pretty thief bound, gagged and helpless ..
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6641kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sneaky secretary bound with her big tits out

Innocents Taken Vol 2 Dameron

Studio: Bizarre Video Productions
Cast: Donna Bell, Jennifer Love, Victoria Blonde, Katalin Kiraly
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, European, Female Domination, Fetish, International, Outdoors, Popular with Women
This all-natural fetish flesh-fest is packed with punitive pleasures presented in lush, outdoor settings throughout. Set on a "correctional farm," typical day begins with Dom Jennifer giving errant inmate Victoria a good paddling and cropping to encourage her pussy-munching. Reward follows punishment in the form of a solid strap-on shafting.
For Kati, it's all hard labor, pulling weeds and hauling bricks naked under the stern supervision of stunning Ms. Kiraly, who demands the customary oral tribute and returns service to show her satisfaction. Flogging and dildo-dicking strung up on a rack complete Kati's regimen.
Harshest treatment is dished out to luscious rebellious Donna, strung up and lashed with a mean single tail, put to raking the garden in nothing but ankle hobbles, shackled astride a doghouse with her splayed girly bits clothes-pinned and vibrated, then spread open on a pipe frame and mercilessly hosed with cold water.
Attractive players and hard, hot BDSM action make for a winning combination.

Total size: 247.6 MB in 1 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Innocents Taken Vol 2

Время генерации страницы 0.04129 секунды с 9 запросами