Old 08-01-2021, 06:21 AM   #12286
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night Michigan Center

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
After his last month's two Sm releases, Justin Slayer feels free to let us be part of his masochistic tendencies. The only way to become fully satisfied: Live your sexual dreams!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:53
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1269kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night

Eden Sin - Gamer Girl: The Whorecade Gates Mills

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial
Video language: English
Eden's extreme anal therapy continues with her getting savagely speared in the ass by Orderly Pain. He launches her off his cock to make her fly through the air onto the dildos sticking out from the wall, playing with her like a video game. Dr. Mercies steps in from time to time too, so that the two psychiatric proctology professionals can work together to treat Eden's filthy soul. Eventually, her ass and spirit give out, and they take her down from the ropes. But a little piss and cum power get her going again. Eden is one of the most hardcore hotties we've had the joy of treating. She takes it just as hard and rough as a cartoon video character.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7143kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eden Sin - Gamer Girl: The Whorecade

Jay Edwards - Jev-206 - Layla Exposed Payette

Lovely Layla wanders in through the door without a care in the world but that will soon change. Jay is not pleased and she knows what that means as she grudgingly retrieves the ropes and gags that will enslave her. She tries her best to tease him so he will go easy on her but that never seems to work. She is thoroughly tied onscreen amid her feeble protests and coy smiles. Bound and gagged, she is dumped onto the leather sofa where she wriggles and moans while Jay leaves to prepare for the rest of her bondage day. Now decked out in gorgeous lingerie, Layla is tied atop an ottoman with a black ballgag filling her mouth. Jay knots up a few more ropes as she struggles against the increasing strictness of her bondage. Matching purple med-wrap is stretched over her ballgag and weighted tit clamps hang from her perfect nipples. In frustration, she moves to the floor and offers us some splendid views of her gorgeous body. A kneeling position on a chair is turned into a seated bondage penance during which Layla is groped and grabbed while being further bound and whipped. Her leather gag has been replaced by a ballgag and heavy clamps are closed over her nipples -- one by one as Jay continues the whipping session. Rolling about the floor, Layla is frog-tied with a big knotted crotchrope bisecting her pretty pussy. We get plenty of looks at her roped pussy and ass before Jay enters to smack her ass. She squeals into her red ballgag but really starts to complain when her elbows are re-tied together and her wrists are roped up to her neck. The black ballgag is buckled onto her nipple clamps chain and she tries her best to swing it against her pussy for any feeling of pleasure she can get. How cute! Naked and stretched to the ceiling, Layla is unable to stop Jay from roping her ankles apart and applying a whip to her tits and pussy. Her ankles are then pulled even further apart and clover clamps to her tits and pussy lips complete this pretty picture. Drools flows onto her tits as she can do nothing but flex and twist to no avail. Yum!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 943.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Jev-206 - Layla Exposed

A very long afternoon in cuffs Saint Julians

I have this chair which is perfect for cuffing. It just needs two pairs of handcuffs and two pairs of leg irons and I can sit there for as long as I like. Or for as long as someone else likes… if I am not holding the key. This time, the key was in my lap, so I thought it would be a short session, but I dropped it after only a few seconds!! There was no way for me to reach the key, I could grab it with my toes, but I could not get my toes to my hands!! I knew I was in for a loooooong afternoon in cuffs…
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A very long afternoon in cuffs

Hogtie predicament for Astrid Nunez

Astrid is precariously hogtied on a fitness bench. There is not a lot of room on there, so she has to keep still! But being in this very strict hogtie with a huge ballgag isn’t easy, and after some time, Astrid wants to wriggle a little, or shift her position. The tight elbow tie is exhausting her and she is drooling. This is a better workout than any fitness exercise this bench has ever seen!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtie predicament for Astrid

Время генерации страницы 0.10619 секунды с 9 запросами