LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Frog tied & fucked by demented doctor Ede

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
oI've prepared test subject Luna Dawn in a knee point frog tie at the edge of my bed. Her arms have been massively bound elbow crushed together painfully and her mid-section totally roped up in extreme bondage. Her big tits are tied up tourniquet style to almost popping. I enter the room with my strap-on dangling beneath my lab coat. I show it to the lab rat and laugh before kneeling behind her pushing a gag into her mouth. I grope and my pretty prey telling her how much fun we are going to have doing this orgasm experiment and how she was going to cum like never before but first the warm up. Terrified Luna struggles on her knees anticipating the torment to her helpless body. I untie one leg and bend her over the bed and my cock into her tight pussy. I fuck her hard simulated until she's almost ready to cum then I pull out and give Luna's ass a serious spanking with the leather paddle for almost ruining my experiment by cumming too fast turning her ass a nice shade of red before fucking her again simulated stopping at the point of orgasm. I tell my test subject we need to escalate things a bit. I swap out her gag then get her on the bed for the ride of her life. Luna's bound body is on top of me. I grab a hold of her small waist and her to ride me like a cow girl. Let the orgasm experiment begin. Luna bounces up and down slowly rocking her hips and begins to get turned on. I can see her body betrays her as the first orgasm builds and she explodes on top of me. I have her ride me reverse cow girl style to see how the change of position effects the orgasm experiment. Luna rides me hard as she begins to cum again and again. I take some mental notes for my logbook and I am happy that my captive test subject has succeeded in having more orgasms than any other. This turns me on more than anything ... I grunt and groan as the orgasm takes over my body cumming explosively. I look up at Luna ... what's wrong wasn't this fun for you too. I laugh as I have yet another orgasm with helpless Lana riding my cock.k.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6798kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 817.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frog tied & fucked by demented doctor

Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag Dime Box

19 year old Cassie is a local girl who loves to drop by for some bondage now and then. She is super tall and flexible, so she is a joy to tie up! Cassie expected to be tied in rope today, but we showed her a harness ballgag to see how she would react. Cassie had never seen one before in her life! She was very intrigued. Of course, we asked her to try it on and she looked incredible in this gag. Time for a strict elbow tie! Of course, Cassie ended up hogtied with her ankles tied to her head. She was so happy struggling in her ropes! Cassie is the perfect local bondage girl, let’s hope she drops by more often for some fun!
Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

Bound bastinado for punishment Nagua

Brat girl Adara Jordiin is constantly wearing socks and smelly boots and shoes. Her has had enough of the odor lingering around their home. After tryng different solutions to this problem she sends Adara to me to cure her of this obsession. Adara was instructed to bring all of her shoes and socks to our meeting but when she arrives she's empty handed. I demand that she remove her stiletto high heel boots so we can begin then her to remove her clothing. Adara is reluctant and embarrassed but slowly peels off all her clothing standing in front of me naked. Clearly she is not taking this punishment seriously so I grab some rope and begin tying her up adding more and more rope including a pussy splitting crotch rope until she's tightly bound in a hogtie. I grab a crop and begin the warm up by beating her socked feet. Adara cries and screams begging me to stop but instead I remove her smelly socks tearing them before grabbing the bamboo cane and beating her bare soles until she's a sobbing mess. I tire of her screaming so I stuff a sock into her mouth and wrap layers of bandage around her pretty face until she's gagged into silence. I resume the hard bastinado foot torment and leave her helplessly struggling on the floor. The pain is real.. Her feet are so sore that she can only wear flip flops. I return with a pair of rubber sole flip flops and beat her wrinkled sore soles with them. Finally I determine she's learned her lesson and will obey her momma's rules. I untie the girl and have her remove her gag before making her hobble out the door.
Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6642kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound bastinado for punishment

Auditioning their mouths Westbrookville

The three slaves up for sale - Macy Cartel, Maria Jade and Dacey Harlot - have their necks chained down to a vertical pole and their wrists handcuffed behind their backs. Three men Miles Striker, Johnny Cartel and Joseph Manor are on loction deciding wheter any of these three bimbo slaves are worthy of purchasing. They decide to audition each of thei three slaves mouths. They unzip their pants and ungag a slave his cock into her mouth. Each man tries out each slave's mouth face fucking them good and hard ...
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6555kbps

File size: 378.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Auditioning their mouths

Tying up the competition South Bend

I've been the top modeling agency for over a decade always winning the award for best model but lately tall leggy Sadie Holmes is all the rage. Sadie works for the competition and I am determined to get her out of commission guaranteeing a win for my model. I ambush Sadie in the hotel room coming up behind her when she as she primps in front of the mirror ... We tussle on the bed but the damp rag overtakes her and soon she is asleep. I seize the opportunity to rope her up starting with a nice tight crotch rope then rolling her over to bind her wrists, ankles and knees. Sadie awakens in a panic and begins starts hopping out of the room but I catch her and shove her back onto the bed stuffing a ballgag into her mouth. I have some fun groping her pussy and tits as Sadie struggles helplessly. I laugh as I straddle her and threaten her with my strap-on if she doesn't cooperate. I anchor her wrists into her crotch rope and finish the sobbing model off in a tight hogtie. The final rope cinches her elbows tightly and she screams and curses me through her gag. Now that I've gotten rid of the competition, I leave the bimbo bound, gagged and helpless while off I go to the award ceremony with a win for my top model.
Duration: 12:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tying up the competition

Время генерации страницы 0.09589 секунды с 9 запросами