LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cock sucking slut tricked & double teamed Hofheim

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sexpot Maria Jade has been my lover for a long time and she never hesitates to take the money I give her for keeping me company, but lately I notice she seems distracted and distant. I devise a plot to see if she's gotten into cock instead of pussy so I send my accomplice Nick Nutter over to bait her. They flirt at the bar and she agrees to go home with him. As soon as they walk through the door the little slut is all over him and his cock. She unzips his pants and goes down on him sucking his dick with abandon. Little does she know this is all a trap I set up and I'm waiting in the wings to pounce. I wait until she's busy blowing him then I come up from behind and Nick roughly grabs her and holds her down smacking her pussy. I tie her wrists together then peel down my panties and them into her lying mouth wrapping her pretty face with layers of bandage until she's effectively gagged and unable to mouth off. I have no mercy for the cheating little whore adding a chest harness before roping up her legs. The feisty bimbo kicks and struggles but she's no match for the two of us. Nick subdues her by grabbing a handful of hair and I proceed to finish her off in a hogtie. She struggles so hard that she manages to loosen the ropes on her upper body but we leave her hogtied -ready for the man we sold her to. Welcome to your new life as a sex slave Maria ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6674kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 786.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock sucking slut tricked & double teamed

Serious Business Mariah Hill

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
London loses it and there’s no coming back from that. What follows is a pair of bondage lovers having a great fucking time doing what the love. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serious Business

Curvy secretary ambushed by two Haviland

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Pretty secretary Carmen Valentina is returning to her office when suddenly she is grabbed by the strong feisty redhead Fayth on Fire and amazon Gia Love. Fayth holds Carmen still while Gia stuffs a wad of cloth into her mouth and seals it in with a cleave gag. They drag her out of the office and wrestle her down to the ground each grabbing rope to tie Carmen up. Gia starts with her legs and binds her ankles together while Fayth ropes up Carmen's chest and arms. They the frightened curvy woman as she struggles to get free. They add more rope leaving the buxom beauty while they ransack her desk then leave. Poor Carmen is left alone bound and gagged struggling helplessly.
Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6547kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 424.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy secretary ambushed by two

Whipped Into A Frenzy Svencioneliai

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.
Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whipped Into A Frenzy

Goat milker full power Okawville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Torture
Blonde model Ariel Anderssen milking bizarre torture action.
Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps
Audio: 292kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goat milker full power

Время генерации страницы 0.11558 секунды с 9 запросами