View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 06:17 AM   #12274
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jezebelle, Bad Dolly - boob bound Shakopee

Updates that cheer you up! Like this one, with some booby girls in bright colored rope! These best friends were pretty excited to get tied up together, and they thought it was pretty interesting to have their large boobs tied. It’s a strange firm feeling to have your boobs tied, and Jezebelle and Dolly were very intrigued. They bumped their boobs against each other to find out what it felt like (as they couldn’t use their hands). After a while they wanted out though, but we left them in this bondage for quite a while to enjoy the view! We hope you enjoy it too!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jezebelle, Bad Dolly - boob bound

Dairy Uvalde

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Insex
Four naked girls walk through the forest. They have their hands tied to a log they carry. Then they are tied up, suspended, put in a cage. They have beautiful pussies and tits!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:03
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1958kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 998.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dairy

Ransom caper gone awry Ramsay

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Gorgeous rich 's girl Vanessa Luxx is ready to go to a very elegant party and is admiring herself in a mirror her awesome outfit and her exciting fetish strappy sandals very tightly tied up to her knees. She walks into her livingroom testing her new high heel sandals. All of a sudden a masked man enters in the room and overpowers and presses a wet rag against her face. The chubby debutante kicks and struggles but soon she is limp. The beauty wakes up massively tied to a chair in an unknown location. An incredible amount of ropes tightens her arms, torso ang thighs, but her legs are still free. The poor helpless girl is alone, she looks around and starts to struggle hysterically crying for help but no one can hear her. Her eyes widen in fear and frustration. She desperately tries to move the chair but her efforts are useless. After a long time I enter the room and inform Vanessa that her has to pay a lot of money for her life. The frightened girl shakes and cries trying to kick me. I become angry and tightly tie her crossed ankles to a leg of the chair then shove a ballgag into her mouth and wrap duct tape around and around her head. I my helpless captive with lots of groping and manhandling her bound body while she sobs through her gag. I take pictures of her to send to her to convince him to pay the huge ransom. I manhandle the poor girl some more before leaving her. The poor girl is in complete despair, pain and frustration. The next morning I wake the girl up by throwing water on her face. I feel remorse for the rough treatment and I bend down to untie her to set her free. Just as I am loosening the first knot the masked man enters and overpowers me. He is really angry at my betrayal and begins to tie me up welding my arms together behind my back. He adds more and more rope until I am hogtied on the floor. He stuff my mouth with a rag and wraps my head with duct tape. The man says that we shall stay both like this until Vanessa's rich pays the ransom and if he doesn't pay we are destined to perish. We sob and struggle waiting our fate ...Gorgeous rich 's girl Vanessa Luxx is ready to go to a very elegant party and is admiring herself in a mirror her awesome outfit and her exciting fetish strappy sandals very tightly tied up to her knees. She walks into her livingroom testing her new high heel sandals. All of a sudden a masked man enters in the room and overpowers and presses a wet rag against her face. The chubby debutante kicks and struggles but soon she is limp. The beauty wakes up massively tied to a chair in an unknown location. An incredible amount of ropes tightens her arms, torso ang thighs, but her legs are still free. The poor helpless girl is alone, she looks around and starts to struggle hysterically crying for help but no one can hear her. Her eyes widen in fear and frustration. She desperately tries to move the chair but her efforts are useless. After a long time I enter the room and inform Vanessa that her has to pay a lot of money for her life. The frightened girl shakes and cries trying to kick me. I become angry and tightly tie her crossed ankles to a leg of the chair then shove a ballgag into her mouth and wrap duct tape around and around her head. I my helpless captive with lots of groping and manhandling her bound body while she sobs through her gag. I take pictures of her to send to her to convince him to pay the huge ransom. I manhandle the poor girl some more before leaving her. The poor girl is in complete despair, pain and frustration. The next morning I wake the girl up by throwing water on her face. I feel remorse for the rough treatment and I bend down to untie her to set her free. Just as I am loosening the first knot the masked man enters and overpowers me. He is really angry at my betrayal and begins to tie me up welding my arms together behind my back. He adds more and more rope until I am hogtied on the floor. He stuff my mouth with a rag and wraps my head with duct tape. The man says that we shall stay both like this until Vanessa's rich pays the ransom and if he doesn't pay we are destined to perish. We sob and struggle waiting our fate ...orgeous rich 's girl Vanessa Luxx is ready to go to a very elegant party and is admiring herself in a mirror her awesome outfit and her exciting fetish strappy sandals very tightly tied up to her knees. She walks into her livingroom testing her new highheel sandals. All of a sudden a masked man enters in the room and overpowers and presses a wet rag against her face. The chubby debutante kicks and struggles but soon she is limp. The beauty wakes up massively tied to a chair in an unknown location. An incredible amount of ropes tightens her arms, torso ang thighs, but her legs are still free. The poor helpless girl is alone, she looks around and starts to struggle hysterically crying for help but no one can hear her. Her eyes widen in fear and frustration. She desperately tries to move the chair but her efforts are useless. After a long time I enter the room and inform Vanessa that her has to pay a lot of money for her life. The frightened girl shakes and cries trying to kick me. I become angry and tightly tie her crossed ankles to a leg of the chair then shove a ballgag into her mouth and wrap duct tape around and around her head. I my helpless captive with lots of groping and manhandling her bound body while she sobs through her gag. I take pictures of her to send to her to convince him to pay the huge ransom. I manhandle the poor girl some more before leaving her. The poor girl is in complete despair, pain and frustration. The next morning I wake the girl up by throwing water on her face. I feel remorse for the rough treatment and I bend down to untie her to set her free. Just as I am loosening the first knot the masked man enters and overpowers me. He is really angry at my betrayal and begins to tie me up welding my arms together behind my back. He adds more and more rope until I am hogtied on the floor. He stuff my mouth with a rag and wraps my head with duct tape. The man says that we shall stay both like this until Vanessa's rich pays the ransom and if he doesn't pay we are destined to perish. We sob and struggle waiting our fate ...
Duration: 30:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 792.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom caper gone awry

Mad scientist orgasmic experiment Indore

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Test subject Luna Dawn is struggling trying desperately to loosen the clear straps that have her body is strict bondage. I enter and explain to my captive that I created these clear straps to tighten as her body begins to get turned on and gets ready to cum. I add more straps to her thighs yanking them very tightly. Every part of her body is encased in the special living straps and I cannot wait to begin this orgasmic experiment. Luna's big tits bulge from between the chest harness and she moans and groans into her ballgag. I add several more straps to her legs then move to her arms cinching her elbows toether with more straps. I her about the secret to the straps and I reveal what I named them - clearly living straps which tighten with stimulation. I paddle her ass to get her warmed up then show her the super vibrator. I press the huge wand into her pussy and laugh as the straps begin to tighten causing her flesh to bulge out between the straps. Helpless Luna tries to fight the sensation but her body betrays her and the first orgasm builds .. Luna screams into her gag as she explodes in multiple orgasms and my lovely living straps get tighter and tighter. I decide to take a break to record the results into my experiment document then give myy poor test subject one final massive orgasms then leave her pitifully struggling in the living straps ...
Duration: 18:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6510kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 903.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mad scientist orgasmic experiment

500 updates! Cobie in The Spider! Milo

Wow, 500 updates since May 2009! That is a long time of locking girls in steel! Let’s celebrate with a very special update: Cobie wanted to try our Spider device and make it to the highest level! No girl has ever been bent further than level 3 (see this attempt by Stella Cox, or this attempt by Samantha Bentley) , but Cobie wanted to make it to level 5! The Spider device has 5 adjustment holes on the vertical bar, and at level 5 a girl is really bent very far with her legs and chest completely off the floor! Cobie is a tough one, and of course she made it, making her the first girl ever to reach level 5 on The Spider!! JOIN NOW to see this update and 499 other great sets of hot girls in cold steel!
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14014kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 469.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 500 updates! Cobie in The Spider!

Время генерации страницы 0.04263 секунды с 9 запросами