View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 06:16 AM   #12272
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer Reus

Darina is back! She did some ultra tight elbow bondage when she was here before, and usually girls can do either elbow bondage OR reverse prayers. But not both. It’s a different kind of flexibility. Well, be amazed: Darina can do a reverse prayer! And a tight one! She must be one of the most awesome young bondage talents we have ever seen. It’s incredible what this girl can handle. She is one of the absolute best, and she definitely should have her own bondage website! Great gagged struggle too, don’t miss this!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 387.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer

A Will to Suffer part 1 Yamaska

I told Raven we were telling a story...the story of her being owned by me...and how I'm not a very nice man sometimes...she seemed to know exactly what I meant, even if she didnt know what to expect...Young, beautiful, Raven...tiny in stature, but with a large presense...an intense woman...and just fucking outrageously hot...a dreamy, mystic face...a toned and feminine shape with rare tits...very real and very firm...and the patch of groomed pubes around her perky little pussy drove me crazy...I enjoyed my time with Raven very much...She's a sincere player...sincere expressions and willing to suffer to create them...and very sexual...her pussy oozed juice as she came over and over...just being bound made her wet...she knows how to be a good submissive, but if you see behind that snarl she gives, you'll see she has much farther to go in being broken of her will...and I like that...we hope to have her back again soon...have a pleasant holiday weekend
Duration: 13:33
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 99.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Will to Suffer part 1

Attitude Adjustment Silver Star

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Nikki has a problem. Nikki has a roommate, Chayse, who has not paid her half of the bills since she moved in. Luckily, Nikki has a friend, Bruce Seven, who is great at teaching women how to behave. Along with his slave Felecia, Bruce is going to set things straight. Get ready for an attitude adjustment!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:03:06
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1360kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 696.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attitude Adjustment

Cunty boss stripped, gagged & tied up Greenview

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My new boss Terra Mizu calls me in expecting her report. I've been so busy that I didn't get around to finishing it. Terra rides me telling me I'm too old for the job. I tell the uppity bitch that all the secretaries are tired of her attitude and we all despise her. She demands that I sit down and while she's informing me that I'm fired I grab her in a tight choke hold. The long leggy woman struggles and tries to pry my arm off, but soon she is out. I seize the opportunity to remove her clothing leaving the bitch in just her skimpy thong. Terra's head bobs and weaves as I bind her arms together behind her back crushing her elbows together tightly. I push her down to the floor and stuff a bandana into her big mouth wrapping her pretty face with layers and layers of bandage gagging her. I keep tying her up adding more and more rope taking pleasure in putting a nice tight crotch rope on her. I finish the big tit bitch up in a hogtie making sure to grope and fondle her bound body. I take a live video of her to post in the employee newsletter and leave her humiliated and struggling on the floor ...
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6641kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 594.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunty boss stripped, gagged & tied up

Earning Stripes Part 3 Energy

In the third and final installment of Dresden's live feed, she is in for the most brutal and disgusting humiliation of her life. We here at Real Time Bondage have had a great time with her for this feed and won't soon forget it, so we need to make sure she won't either. And after what we put Dresden through today, it isn't likely that she will be able to, even if she might try her best.
First, Dresden needs to relieve herself, so we take out the metal bucket and she crouches over it to do just that, but it isn't happening for her. Who knew girls can get pee shy too? She tries and tries, but after fifteen minutes all she's been able to get out is a weak stream while she giggles and sighs at the frustration. Then, suddenly, she regains her confidence and gets done what she needed to do, with a little help from O.T. using a hitachi to vibrate her stomach. Dresden is already so humiliated from her failure to perform one of the most basic human functions, but we haven't even gotten involved yet, so we decide to make that a little bit worse.
We suspend Dresden upside down by her ankles, her legs spread and her arms tied behind her back. Then we place a fish bowl under her and lower her head down into it. She says it feels weird, like everything she says aloud sounds like Darth Vader. Then the fun really starts. We pour the metal bucket she took her pitiful piss in into her fish bowl so that she is swimming in her own piss from the top of her head to her nose, we even dump some mushy banana to make it feel even more gross for her. Then we take out the celebrator vibrator and see just how good we can make her feel while she's feeling so bad.
Duration: 1:02:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.15469 секунды с 9 запросами