LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sleuth discovers slave trade in spain Atlantic Beach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My intel led me to a remote location in the hills of Spain to investigate a slave ring. I enter the property walking around trying all gain entry through one of the many gates. I find an unlocked door as I open it I hear the screams of a female in distress. My intel was right - this must be the slave ring. I follow the scream and it takes what seems like forever to finally get to a stone room where I find a bound naked female sobbing into her gag. A rope is buried deeply into her pussy and her legs and arms are welded together. I rush over to rescue her and as I'm bending to untie her ankles I am ambushed from behind by a burly masked man. He me down to the floor and quickly ropes up my arms behind my back crushing my elbows together painfully. I try to fight him off but I am no match for his strength and he easily gains control of me. He binds my crossed ankles together and I beg for mercy but he is ruthless and determined that I will now be one of the slaves. He adds more rope then puts my bound body next to the naked slave. He finishes me off in a tight ball tie and to make things even worse he creates a terrible painful predicament for the two of us. He lifts my arms and ties them off to the rope buried in her pussy knowing that every movement is causing her unbearable pain. He gags me then leaves us know that my arms will soon tire and cause even more agony for the slave ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6674kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 789.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sleuth discovers slave trade in spain

Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight Marceline

Super flexible Darina Nikitina returns to attempt a very tight hogtie! Her elbows tied all the way together (of course), and her wrists tied to her crotchrope in the back, she has to keep her arms bent, which is super hard when you are elbow tied. This is a position that not many girls can do, but Darina makes it look easy! A nice harness gag pulls her head back while she struggles. Not too much struggling, because these ropes are very tight!
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Mugur and Laurah A Willing Pet Tiller

Mugur's has her own caged pet, Laurah. The cruel Master doesn't hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer and in return she offers only pain and pussy busting fucks. But that's how it works, and apparently the submissive Laurah fully accepts her fate. And while she sits there, with sore pussy and tits, the Master's cum covering her face, we know. Laurah will remain Mugur's pet once and forever.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mugur and Laurah A Willing Pet

Reverse Psychology - Dee, Claire Adams Owego

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Dee thought she was about to have the time of her life with Claire Adams, but things did not go according to plan at all. SD had not even finished uncoiling her rope before Claire turned the tables on her, and she has a few ideas of her own about how this date should go. SD may not admit it but she is a real pain slut. She may complain about everything happening to her, she may even scream and beg for it to stop, but Claire knows that underneath that terrified and tormented exterior is a bitch just begging to be beaten. The fact that each new stroke or lash makes SD wet means there is no denying it. Her hot body is screaming to get fucked and Claire is going to oblige.

Duration: 57:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reverse Psychology - Dee, Claire Adams

Forbidden Date With Skinny Slave Elle Voneva Listowel

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Elle Voneva
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Elle Voneva really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.
Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forbidden Date With Skinny Slave Elle Voneva

Время генерации страницы 0.03746 секунды с 9 запросами