LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Babysitter bound by giggling brat girls Palmetto

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Petite babysitter Dacey Harlot is very annoyed at being stuck watching her neighbor's two brat girls. Dacey is trying to lay by the pool getting sun and they are relentlessly begging her for a pool party. She tells them no a hundred times and they aren't listening. They fetch her an ice cold bottle of water and the next thing she knows she's sound asleep. Pretty Dacey wakes up tightly bound on the couch with the girl giggling and laughing at her. She is infuriated that they've done this to her and she struggles to loosen the ropes but the bondage is strict and nothing budges. They continue laughing at her then dangle a big black ballgag in front of her then shove it into her mouth. Dacey is left tightly bound, gagged and struggling on the rug completely helpless while the bratty things giggle and laugh at her peril.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 393.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babysitter bound by giggling brat girls

Lyla Storm Laurel Springs

Once we have reshaped her throat, we shift her out of chair tie and thrown her down onto her knees for some doggystyle fucking.
Duration: 51:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1391kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 592.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lyla Storm

Elise Graves Pine City

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves, PD
Most girls spend a few hours with us and they are done. Elise Graves has come back for another live feed because those hours really are too few. She enjoys the hard bondage. Whether it's rope, metal or the straight jacket, the feeling of being restricted excites her. It is especially potent when her airways feel the tension as much as her limbs. Put a hood over her head or a constricting collar around her neck and watch her pussy get wet in a matter of minutes.
The reason we keep bringing her back though, is her dedication. So many of our lovely ladies balk at the first feeling of a spiked board underneath them. We hang Elise over it for a few minutes and then lower her onto the mark. We get to watch her reaction as the pressure of the sharp spines jabs into her soles. It is not a subdued one. Elise has always been a crier, and even though we cannot see her tears through the hood she is wearing the screams and sobs let us know they are there.
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 556.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves

Two of us suffer in brutal bondage Dowell

Voluptuous JJ Plush has always loved bondage. She married a rich man and part of her prenup was that she couldn't do any bondage at all. JJ was itching to be tied up and seized the chance when her husband went on a trip. When he found out he was furious and decided to teach her a lesson by putting her in such cruel bondage that she would totally hate it and be done with this fetish forever. He informs her she will remain tied up for several days until she is convinced. I decide to drop by to visit JJ and Tony explains the situation. I demand to see JJ but he insists she needs to stay bound and alone. I sneak down to the basement and as I bend down to untie my dear friend, Tony grabs me from behind and ropes me up in in an excruciating hogtie. I scream and yell for help so he quickly ballgags me and eventually wraps lots of layers of tape around my head. The bastard shows some mercy to JJ and unties the hogtie and moves her to a chair leaving her arm ropes and leg ropes on. Poor JJ is exhausted and barely conscious as I'm still tightly hogtied begging for help through the gag ….
Duration: 29:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6563kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two of us suffer in brutal bondage

Even her bedroom wasn't safe Iroquois Falls

Beautiful 19 year old Naomi Swann is getting ready to go out for the night. She's checking herself out in the mirror admiring how great she looks in her tight jeans, high heels and cute little crop top. She is putting the finishing touches on her makeup when she hears a voice outside. She goes to the front door opening it when she is ambushed by a big bald thug. He pins her between his legs and a big ballgag into her mouth. Naomi struggles but she is no match for his size and strength and he quickly binds her elbows and wrists tightly together behind her back. He stands her up to admire his handiwork and Naomi knees him in the balls doubling him over. She seizes the opportunity to run into her room and sits against the door trying desperately to prevent him from entering. It doesn't take long for the bastard to get in the room. He tosses her onto the bed and drops and big pile of rope next to her. First he ties her ankles tightly together then adds rope above and below her small breasts. Poor helpless Naomi sobs into her gag as he continues to add more rope to her petite young body. He finishes her off in a super tight hogtie and leaves her sobbing and struggling on the bed. I come home and here Naomi's muffled cries for help. I rush into the room and find her brutally bound. I reach over to untie the knots when suddenly I feel a big beefy hand cover my mouth. I kick and fight as I am dragged away by the thug ..
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6675kbps

File size: 631.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Even her bedroom wasn't safe

Время генерации страницы 0.13256 секунды с 9 запросами