Old 08-01-2021, 06:12 AM   #12261
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dr.Brutal Scotts

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
and it shows as she submits to his every desire. The bondage is grueling from the first scene all the way to the very last second of the shoot. She suffers through brutal breath control
Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr.Brutal

Turd Says Part Two Hanoverton

Cast: Tia Ling, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Butt Plug, Whipping, Ball Gag, Fingering, Squirting, Vibrator, Tits Torture, Torture, Foot Licking, Caning, Clothespins, Nipple Clamps
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Teach you to get high in latex Center Cross

Cast: Jewell Marceau, Sinn Sage, Mistress Gemini
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Jewell Marceau and Sinn Sage are helpless, bound, and gagged cheerleaders anxious to show off their talents at cheerleader tryouts. Little did these two girls know that they had been tricked by the sadistic Mistress Gemini who has all along harbored a deep loathing and seething desire to abuse and humiliate cute young cheerleaders for her own personal satisfaction! With tight rope bondage, nipple torture, ballgags and pantygags, leather hoods, boots, and corsets, humiliation, vaginal and anal penetration, tickling, flogging, cropping, forced orgasms, lot's of drool and plenty of wet pussy's no cheerleader in site stands a chance. Mistress Gemini can smell their "cheery" juices a mile away!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teach you to get high in latex

Locktober with Anahí! Porcupine

Of course we are going to do a Locktober Deal here at ChastityBabes! Not many models can travel here at the moment, but no worries, I still have one of the most popular Chastity Babes right here with me. It is my lovely studio assistant Anahí!
As you know, Anahí has her own red My-Steel which she is required to wear whenever she works in the studio. She also has her own collar and cuffs. I thought it would be perfect for her to try and stay locked in her belt for the entire month of October, as many people around the world are doing. It shouldn’t be too hard for her, she is completely used to her tight My-Steel and she has often worn it for longer than a day. She also doesn’t live very far away (less than an hour on the train) so I can offer her cleaning breaks and checks during October.
Anahí got locked in her belt on the 1st of October, so we were technically already too late. She kind of knew it was going to happen, but I didn’t give her the full details yet until I recorded this video. Anahí did not seem too concerned. She knows how to use the toilet in the belt, she is good at hiding it, and she feels safe with me as a keyholder. So she happily signed her Locktober contract and locked herself up. I did not include a collar in the contract, because that would be too hard for her in daily life and her other job. Her wrist cuffs I made optional, but she loves them so much, I think she is going to wear them most of the time.
Also included in the contract are daily reports, selfies, and status videos. And for cleaning breaks she will come over to me so she can be supervised. Anahí is in the studio at least 2-3 times a week anyway. Because some of you have asked: yes, it is possible to order a personalized custom video with Anahí during Locktober. Or even more interesting: you can come visit the studio for a meet and greet with a locked Anahí any time during Locktober!!
Let’s wish her the best of luck and I am pretty confident she will make it! It will be fun to watch her positive spirit float around in many updates with her awesome red My-Steel!
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locktober with Anahí!

Intense bondage session in spain Rock Island

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I had no idea what to expect as Sasori leads me down into the dungeon for a bondage session. He is not only well known as a master rigger in Europe but also as a hardcore sadist. He begins by securing my body tightly with a lot more rope than I am used to. The rope is this nice flat European woven filament and it felt wonderful. The bondage was very tight and I was beginning to get in my happy place. Sasori was super quiet which I am not used to and I was left wondering what his next plans for me were. Ahhhh soon some choking occurs and my eyes roll back in my head as Sasori hold me closely and wraps his hand around my throat. I was really turned on by the breath play and the closeness of his body. He ballgags me then exposes my tits and plays with them a bit before adding stingy nipple clamps right on the very tips of my nipples. The pain jolted through my chest and it took a few minutes for me to settle into them. After he finishes roping up my entire body he lays me down on a board and of course the sadist lays me right on my clamped nipples. He adds another rope and hoists me up off my chest leaving me swinging in a semi suspension. I swing for several minutes while he fucks with me with some foot tickling and nipple twisting. Truth be told I was high on the rope bondage and didn't want to come down ...
Duration: 31:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6731kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intense bondage session in spain

Время генерации страницы 0.19492 секунды с 9 запросами