View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 06:12 AM   #12260
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Julia de Lucia - first hogtie Inverell

Spanish babe Julia de Lucia wanted to get tied up, she had been looking forward to it for months! It’s a nice challenge for her, she loves being nude and she liked the idea of feeling helpless. We tied her with purple rope. A simple box tie so she could last a bit longer (it was her first time), and she loved it. When we put her in a hogtie, it was getting a bit harder for her. She struggled to get free, but she couldn’t move much. Julia did amazing! We hope to get her back soon for a bit stricter bondage!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 357.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julia de Lucia - first hogtie

Jessica tries a Carrara belt Jekyll Island

Remember cute shy Jessica? She was hard to convince, but eventually she was brave enough to do a whole series of shoots with me. She did a Casting, and then she tried a very heavy belt, and I kept her in pink full chastity for a while.
It was hard to resist her cute pleading eyes, and maybe I always let her out too soon. She was just very curious, but she didn’t say much at all. Still, I really loved having her around, she is a sweet girl!
At some point, I even showed her a Carrara belt and challenged her to lock herself into it. This is a high security belt, with integrated locking system and unique keys. There is no padlock and it is tight but very comfortable. I like the bulkier look of these Carrara belts! It really looks very secure on a tiny cute girl like Jessica. Her bubbly butt is lifted even more by the wire back of the belt, it is such a great look!
Surprisingly, when Jessica put her tiny black skirt back on over the belt, it was pretty much invisible! I guess without the padlock bulk in the front, it is easier to hide. Imagine how many girls you may have passed in the street that were locked into a high security Carrara belt!
Enjoy this update, it comes with a nice large picture set, and the undeniable charm of the shy but slightly naughty Jessica!!
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 493.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica tries a Carrara belt

Ultra bdsm - Water Humiliation for Muriel Macedon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BreastsinPain
Hot blond in white blouse, in purple panties, with large tits plus fellow in dark t-shirt. Her fastened up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big dark ball in her face hole. Professional restraint bondage, spanking, domination and hogie for a slutty model with marvelous body in the big abode.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ultra bdsm - Water Humiliation for Muriel

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2 Klawock

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
dye blue are of the master's art.
Format: avi
Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Akira’s Nightmare Aes Productions. Valentine

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
My collection of bondage movies. This is a bondage site focusing on damsel in distress of bondage, lots of girl on girl, multiple girl in bondage scenes...
Duration: 1:27:37
Video: 704x528, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Akira’s Nightmare Aes Productions.

Время генерации страницы 0.06116 секунды с 9 запросами